A hope for the Beta Patch to work on the online bought games!!!!

P

pcfan123

once the final patch is released (assuming it will also work on the legal downloads) we will know for sure who the pirates are. Also they will be stuck with an inferior product.

I really hope that all the kits and extra stuff you guys make can only be used on the final patched product and not the older versions.

Dont know if they intended too, this is a great way to combat piracy.

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
once the final patch is released (assuming it will also work on the legal downloads) we will know for sure who the pirates are. Also they will be stuck with an inferior product.

I really hope that all the kits and extra stuff you guys make can only be used on the final patched product and not the older versions.

i hope so. not a fan of pirots my self. but teachnically is it possible to do that....hmmmmm anyway this game have being the best game ever by some way as far as i can think of so codis and TM will need to get cradited. so even i dont get to play the patch coz my downloaded ver. i am with u if, my patch works when the final patch comes out.

mountdew

School Cricketer
once the final patch is released (assuming it will also work on the legal downloads) we will know for sure who the pirates are.

I don't think that'll be the case, since the pirates usually find a way around such measures. It's sad really since it hinders development of further games, but at least TG are getting good sales on consoles.

prince9_6

School Cricketer

nope the pirates will still get a way 2 access it these guys are really smart and the pirated copies still came from either the downloaded legal copy or a dvd so it doesnt really matter

Users who are viewing this thread