How will people of Pakitan buy the Game???

its available anywhere in the world if you can get a hold of credit/debit card. Then just download STEAM and check it out from there.

GTA Sanandreas = waited 18 months because i dont have PS2.
GTA 4 = waited 2 months because i have to buy 1 gb PCI/E.
BLIC 2005 = waited 7 months because i have to upgrade my pc.
cricket 2007 = got it by the release of first week and stop playing after 2nd weak.

Cricket Revolution A made in pakistan game a dream of every cricket and game lover = i can wait and have to because i want to play it online not with the stupid AI.

hi

i ill b buying a pirated version ofcourse...cx they didnt release in PAK...
m desparate to buy one...bt nw i av to buy a pirated one..hope it also comes soon...:P

If the game is released on Steam, that means people CAN buy it through Credit Cards. I do not have a credit card but I have an account on Steam. My Uncle lives in USA and he has a credit card, and I read on steam's website that a person can BUY a game and can GIFT to anybody through Steam (if the receiver has an account on Steam) or by Email (if the receiver does not have an account). So I want to ask that, can my Uncle buy it on Steam's website and gift it to me? Anyone knows?:help

If the game is released on Steam, that means people CAN buy it through Credit Cards. I do not have a credit card but I have an account on Steam. My Uncle lives in USA and he has a credit card, and I read on steam's website that a person can BUY a game and can GIFT to anybody through Steam (if the receiver has an account on Steam) or by Email (if the receiver does not have an account). So I want to ask that, can my Uncle buy it on Steam's website and gift it to me? Anyone knows?:help

Yeah. He can. Just ask him to create an account on steam or you create it for him if he can't and give him the account details. Then he can buy as a gift for you and send it to your email or steam ID

One person is giving his game in a cd but offering alot in pak Rs...He is not happy with this game and wants to make money out of it.. his no. is 03134400761 and he lives in Lahore do contact him he may give u his copy...

One person is giving his game in a cd but offering alot in pak Rs...He is not happy with this game and wants to make money out of it.. his no. is 03134400761 and he lives in Lahore do contact him he may give u his copy...

Is it an official one??
If yes,then I will surely contact him but what is its price???

Is it an official one??

Its price is Rs 500.Its a official boxed version game its uncompressed size is around 550mb just contact him if u want he will give u his copy...

Guys, another quick reminder to not talk about or promote piracy in any way.

Not sure about Pakistan but the majority of people living in cities in India have credit cards and should have access to Steam. 25$ is about ~1,200INR which is about the price of BLIC (Before Ashes) and a bit more than the EA Sports games (999RS). The Landmark's in Chennai were all sold out when I was looking to purchase the games so people ARE buying the legit copies.

deathrevenge9 said:
Is it an official one??
Its price is Rs 500.Its a official boxed version game its uncompressed size is around 550mb just contact him if u want he will give u his copy...
There is no 'Official' boxed version available in Pakistan yet :sarcasm

anybody want that game plz contact him or he will give away the master to somebody else...

anybody want that game plz contact him or he will give away the master to somebody else...

Sounds like a scam, he might be a big fat hairy gay guy waiting to rape you. Id just pay the 20 bucks on Steam.

There is no 'Official' boxed version available in Pakistan yet :sarcasm

and Rafey being pakistani i only tell u one thing do justice to ur homeland atleast... let them have these games legibly or pirate make make it available at stores then people will buy this.. i m playing this game and the amount of common bugs r there ufff.. common so common... u will see and if people will not play this game online in pakistan or asia then its a total flop... restricted budget is not the answer. common errors..

about the purchase of the game its being purchased in dubai and brought back to pakistan..

durrani1 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Sounds like a scam, he might be a big fat hairy gay guy waiting to rape you. Id just pay the 20 bucks on Steam.

wht a jerk

and Rafey being pakistani i only tell u one thing do justice to ur homeland atleast... let them have these games legibly or pirate make make it available at stores then people will buy this.. i m playing this game and the amount of common bugs r there ufff.. common so common... u will see and if people will not play this game online in pakistan or asia then its a total flop... restricted budget is not the answer. common errors..

about the purchase of the game its being purchased in dubai and brought back to pakistan..
There IS justice. The game is available only on steam at the moment. The boxed version has not come to retail stores as yet, not in UK, not in Dubai, not in Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread