HowZat.com Free Cricket Game - We've live!

Connecting to server and nothing else.

:laugh

Does this want to have ports open as well.

Connecting to server and nothing else.

:laugh

Does this want to have ports open as well.

Hello, you don't need to open ports manually, just need your Flash Player 10 to be up and working correctly

Though it is possible that your office is blocking TCP ports which are open normally. Is that the case?

Hello, you don't need to open ports manually, just need your Flash Player 10 to be up and working correctly

Though it is possible that your office is blocking TCP ports which are open normally. Is that the case?

I don't know what they are blocking. I have latest flash updates always as they are required for what I do.

Tell me which ports you require open, I will test them.

Just played Hmarka. He scored 28. I chased it down in 2.4 overs.

Played another match vs Hmarka. He made 41. I chased it down in 2.5 overs.

Last edited:
Something ridiculous has happened on my game - after playing for quite a while yesterday on my new account for some reason it won't let me in today?

When I log in, it says my account is not activated, so I try and resend the activation link. It then shows 'Incorrect link' as an error and no activation message is sent.

I already have an activation in my e-mail from when I signed up, so I click it and it says 'Incorrect activation link'. I can't get online after I was playing yesterday?

Kinda annoying it seems..

I don't think I needed to activate mine!
Oh wait.. I linked it to facebook.. Probably that's why it didn't need an activation.

My best game so far..
Managed just 44/5 in my 5 overs, batting first.

Started off horrendously with the bowl. 20 runs in the first over. 20/0
25 to win off 4 overs.. Easy?
Next over, 7 runs, but more importantly, 3 wickets.. 27/3
Next over, Spin.. only 7 runs, no wickets. 34/3
Over 4.. 6 runs.. 40/3
Just 5 runs required off the last over.
Guess what.. 1 run, 1 wicket.. guess who.. Gambhir! :p

It was a tense game till the last ball.. Amazing! :)

My best game so far..
Managed just 44/5 in my 5 overs, batting first.

Started off horrendously with the bowl. 20 runs in the first over. 20/0
25 to win off 4 overs.. Easy?
Next over, 7 runs, but more importantly, 3 wickets.. 27/3
Next over, Spin.. only 7 runs, no wickets. 34/3
Over 4.. 6 runs.. 40/3
Just 5 runs required off the last over.
Guess what.. 1 run, 1 wicket.. guess who.. Gambhir! :p

It was a tense game till the last ball.. Amazing! :)

Wow - sounds like an amazing game. Brings my thoughts back to one of those many time when I kicked RV in the mushy area. In one of those games, RV had scored 81, and I had chased that down on the last ball of the 5th over. Was quite satisfying - as winning against RV always is.

Wow - sounds like an amazing game. Brings my thoughts back to one of those many time when I kicked RV in the mushy area. In one of those games, RV had scored 81, and I had chased that down on the last ball of the 5th over. Was quite satisfying - as winning against RV always is.

How often do you get to win again? :P

Eitherway, with you declining my challenges 90% of the time, It's time I moved onto greener pastures (Read more worthy opponents) :banana

Users who are viewing this thread