I am leaving/back thread

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^In the same shoes. Will probably sign out at the end of October. With this being my last year in A-levels. All the ridiculous formalities of entering University have to be filled in. Getting references from teachers, writing a personal statement and choosing universities. And trying to get work experience in a bank (intend to go in to Investment Banking after Uni), and all of them just ignore your e-mails.

Plus the exam boards have got rid of January exams, and now all the exams will be in the summer. Meaning I actually have to properly revise for them.

Will be one hell of a hectic year.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Seems like I am getting active back. :-P thanks to the mobile PC skin & DBC. :) well, those were classy days of PC still.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Seems like I am getting active back. :-P thanks to the mobile PC skin & DBC. :) well, those were classy days of PC still.

Suren bhaiya! It is fantastic to see you back on here. Hope you have been keeping well man.

Yeah, definitely. The days where the Cricket Stories forum was constantly live, was a real "buzz."

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Suren bhaiya! It is fantastic to see you back on here. Hope you have been keeping well man.

Yeah, definitely. The days where the Cricket Stories forum was constantly live, was a real "buzz."

Yeah I really miss those days as well when stories forum was super active!

Lee1981

International Coach
I think now is the right time for me to get offline forever.

Talk about over dramatic :facepalm

So your saying that you now know longer have time to use the Internet.?

Now that is complete bull, most adults have the Internet available 24 hours a day by different methods

Could you not just log out and not log in for a while, ? Rather this big speech like your moving to mars or something, I mean how does it take to log in?

Never heard such a load of old poop. :facepalm

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India

You were that Triplicane guy who used to often delete my posts in the Cricket 07 downloads forum :p :D

I remember you still man! :) Good to see you back :p

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We all know that you will definitely come-back.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Leaving!!!

I'm leaving for a month. Leaving now. I hope that I will come back soon as possible. :wave

Its sub m i s s i o n time. Have pretty much work to do. :mad Too much overload on mind and as well on hand. Have to submit all projects, manuals, journals, drawing sheets, etc. before 10 November. That what is killing me. :facepalm Didn't study regularly. :p Now much much busy than before and more than ever. In school I never done anything of it and still got marks. Now it doesn't happen. I'm feeling illed by now.

Will miss you all. Don't forget me please. I'll try to get back online as after submissions and before exams. :wave

Users who are viewing this thread