I am leaving/back thread

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Love the fact you have the post above that one...

:D Between those days guys who didn't leave the site were not getting bored and guys who didn't back were not interested to visit this site at any cost. They said to be ordinary that they performed a single activity. i.e. One of above. I'm the only extra-ordinary person here. :D

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello, I've been a member on this forum for 10+ plus years and mostly browse occasionally.

Majority of the members here now, probably don't remember me, but now that I have some time off during the xmas break, I will be more active.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello, I've been a member on this forum for 10+ plus years and mostly browse occasionally.

Majority of the members here now, probably don't remember me, but now that I have some time off during the xmas break, I will be more active.
Great, welcome back.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Heading to Napier for Christmas and Rhythm and Vines for New Years. Only going to have limited interest access until the 27th, and then none after that until the new year. :thumbs

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India

Good to see members from the early past post again. By 2003, i never even knew there was something called as PC.net.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India

Thats Nice . :)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm back.....finally!

It's soo good to have my post per day still above 10. :D

Users who are viewing this thread