I am leaving/back thread

Gurjot95

National Board President
My Uni just started a week back and I don't have internet access either from mobile (signal problem) or from Hostel Wifi. Apparently they have blocked this website and listed under games (not kidding!). FML!

So Tada, I won't be active here till I get proper internet connection (could be weeks, months or even years). Bye everyone! It was good and enjoyable stay here till it lasted. I MIGHT be active on weekends though but it definitely won't be like before :)

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Generally Indian colleges/hostels do not have advanced blocking system. Check if you can access PC using http://108.61.53.234/forums/.

If not, you should still be able to view the google cached pages. (Search planetcricket on google -> right click on the arrow after the link -> click cached)

And there's always an option of using proxy addresses.

S

Satan666

Gonna be out for some time, for reflection. May return for the last test SA vs. India.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Heading off to Rotorua for the weekend with some mates, will be back early next week.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Hi all. Popped back in for a visit - seems like there are only a few faces from the past left around here now. Still, might try and pop in more regularly whilst I have nothing to do for 3 weeks! :)

D

Deleted member 9102

Kind of back now - the recent Ashes series has perked my interest in cricket once again after my interest in the sport had waned since leaving my school/club teams and coming to university. It also doesn't help that there's zero live cricket on terrestrial TV in the UK... I hope to keep more up-to-date on cricket though from now on as I do love the sport, may even try to take it up again as I was a pretty handy bowling allrounder... My worry is that although I was pretty good for my age up until 16/17, playing now may be tricky especially after years out of practice and the increased pace/skill of the other players... Not to mention my complete lack of fitness :p

Don Bradman Cricket 14 looks pretty nice, and provided it's even a half decent game, I'm sure I'll enjoy it and be quite active on here then, also I think the Ashes series in Australia will be a much more entertaining watch than the recent home series... I have a feeling Australia might just sneak it!

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Nice to see you back Madman. Time ago, I remember your graphics work being of extremely high quality. You reckon you might give that another shot?

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
It's been a long time for me as a member here and I've enjoyed each and every moment of it. Had a great time as a manager in Cricket Leagues section and I thoroughly enjoyed my short run in the PCNL which took place a couple of years back, also made some really good friends here, Puneeth, Gaurav, Callum, Dipak, Sartaj, Benjamin, Fenil and Nabhan who always helped me out when I needed it. Life's got so hectic that I can't find any time to come online here, that's why I've been offline for such a long period of time and I think now is the right time for me to get offline forever. Good bye guys and PC of course, I hope this site continues it's great work in all those years ahead. :wave

Last edited:

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Sad to see you go. That was the same scenario I faced between 2011 up until mid 2013. Life was just too busy, but it is only recently that I have found time out and re-started posting here. I hope the same applies for you bro. Best of luck for the future. In shaa Allah, hope you keep well and succeed in your future endeavors. Allah Hafiz.

Users who are viewing this thread