I am leaving/back thread

Computer's back and so am I :)

Been a well needed break to be honest. With the new Cricsim season starting i'm sure it'll be busy and i'm just back in time. Computer fixed (fingers crossed).

It's good to be back,
Trev
Great to see you back! Can't wait to see you great GFX and aslo can't wait to beat you up in cricsim:p

Well...I'm leaving Xmas break behind tomorrow and heading back to Preston for my final 5 months of education, before I graduate with my degree (hopefully!).

Ta ta

Oh....I won't be off the forums for longer than a few hours though ;)

Last edited:
Well...I'm leaving Xmas break behind tomorrow and heading back to Preston for my final 5 months of education, before I graduate with my degree (hopefully!).

Ta ta

Oh....I won't be off the forums for longer than a few hours though ;)
Aha, So you can stay here? :)

Good luck with your journalism degree, James.
thumbsup2.gif

Hi guys. I am back! After a long absence because of various reasons, schoolwork........etc....
Sorry for taking so long :p

Hi everyone. I think it's best if I leave the forums. I've made a big mistake regarding some of my actions which I totally regret and can't believe I did this which has lowered the way I look to a few members here and also to myself. I am having many issues in my life at the moment which I need to sort out before I have the right to post sensibly here and use the other functions of this great forum.

So good bye people I've made some excellent friends, but here it must end.

Hi everyone. I think it's best if I leave the forums. I've made a big mistake regarding some of my actions which I totally regret and can't believe I did this which has lowered the way I look to a few members here and also to myself. I am having many issues in my life at the moment which I need to sort out before I have the right to post sensibly here and use the other functions of this great forum.

Is this to do with TFFSL or whatever?

Anyway will be sad to see you back and I know it is clich?d but you will be back, how ever long it takes. :)

Don't go any where :mad: nothing will happen to you :(

Users who are viewing this thread