i am not buying blic if this team is not there!!!!!!!!!!

sarwan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Squad: Gareth Breese (captain), Carlton Baugh Jr., David Bernard Jr., Chris Gayle, Wavell Hinds, Danza Hyatt, Tamar Lambert, Xavier Marshall, Evon McInnis, Nikita Miller, Brenton Parchment, Daren Powell, Marlon Samuels, Dwight Washington

if u r still wondering it is jamaica.no lawson,no taylor,no richardson no ric powell(plays for trinidad now).just look at the talent in the squad.

ok,dude tell me the team with such abundant talent?maybe nsw.

...man I don't understand..why they have windies? That is cheating! Windies is an allstar team of all the players from the caribien :confused:
so that's like if Pakistan/India/Sri Lanka/Bangladesh made a team....? (man, that would have kicked aussies ass :D)
what's the meaning of having all the teams from caribien also included? :confused:
Then you might can have Norway in the game :rolleyes:

sarwan said:
Squad: Gareth Breese (captain), Carlton Baugh Jr., David Bernard Jr., Chris Gayle, Wavell Hinds, Danza Hyatt, Tamar Lambert, Xavier Marshall, Evon McInnis, Nikita Miller, Brenton Parchment, Daren Powell, Marlon Samuels, Dwight Washington

if u r still wondering it is jamaica.no lawson,no taylor,no richardson no ric powell(plays for trinidad now).just look at the talent in the squad.
dude hows this for a side???

Sairaj Bahutule (capt),
Vinod Kambli,
Sachin Tendulkar
Vinayak Mane,
Wasim Jaffer,
Bhavin Thakkar,
Vinit Indulkar,
Amol Muzumdar,
Vinayak Samant,
Ramesh Powar,
Avishkar Salvi,
Swapnil Hazare,
Nilesh Kulkarni,
Robin Morris,
Santosh Shinde,
Rohit Sharma,
Munaf Patel.

This is Mumbai. Cut out Tendulkar out of it and u still have 5 test players in it. 3 test double hundreds on the trot(in first three tests) are also in there and yep three of the most promising replacements for fast bowlers and leg spinner too. not to say that Jamaica is a bad side but few sides draw against a touring australian side - the above one did. New South Wales is one such side and perhaps Sussex of 2003 were one such side too.

The point is that BLIC should have all first class sides and maximum no. of tournaments possible. Bulk of the game will increase though but that would be a small inconvenience.

I cant believe Tapash from bangladesh didnt get in there :)

h-mAin said:
...man I don't understand..why they have windies? That is cheating! Windies is an allstar team of all the players from the caribien :confused:
so that's like if Pakistan/India/Sri Lanka/Bangladesh made a team....? (man, that would have kicked aussies ass :D)
what's the meaning of having all the teams from caribien also included? :confused:
Then you might can have Norway in the game :rolleyes:

West Indies are a test nation becasue when they got Test Status, the individual islands were all British colonies, and not countries in their own right, therefore they competed as one, and the tradition stuck.

Before partition, when India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were all the same country, and competed as one, they played no official tests against Australia, although they did play 4 unofficial tests against them in 1936/37. The series was drawn 2-2, hardly kicking their ass.

Well mr. history teacher..that was many years ago, today they would have kicked their ass ;)
So you can't just say for example: Oh Uruguay won the football world cup in 1936 (correct me if I am wrong mr. history proffessor) over Brazil, you can't say Uruguay will kick Brazils ass! ;)

before indian partition in 1947 india(thats what india, pak and bang were called then) played at least one official tour of England under Col. C.K.Nayudu...and achieved creditable results there...after 1947 though some wonderful players moved on to pakistan...and yep Dhaka was a Pakistani test venue before 1971...fyi...

but the point of this thread is what first class team should be included and which ones not? btw gas -tapash baishya would have been hit mercilessly by most of that mumbai team :p

OK...but it would have been great with a team of all the best players from those four countries..just think about it! We would have trashed the aussies! Harbajan Singh and Shoaib Akhtar, Saching Tendulkar and Inzamam Ul-Haq!
Abdul Razzak and Raul Dravid! Crazy!! And if some of them failed, Afridi and Ganguly would have made many runs!! :D And we have Jayasurya, Vaas and Attapattu!

I am not talking about the old "Hindustan" I am talking about South Asia ;)

i agree with u till a limit.one thing dont mix footie with cricket.when u r speaking about the cricketing world,u have to remember it is small one.i think there rt 14 countries within wicb(west indies cricket board)alone including antigua,grenada,st lucia,st vincent and others.they r extremely small countries except jamaica.but they just dont have the talent today to form an international team.but united they can beat any other team on a given day.just think over.as a complete cricket worshipper i felt so sorry to see likes of blignaut,andy flower now taibu,play for zim.2-3 players cant make a **** poor team win the match consistently.blignaut could have walked into an odi team today(including aus).bowled at over 90mph,good control,pace,swing.he was a good batsmen.we really miss such players on the big stage,if they play for poor teams.the flair and talent of the caribbean can never be challenged.look at the likes of gayle,sarwan,LARA.jam,guyana,t&t.logically ,i agree what u said was right.but as a true cricket loverunited west indies is the way to go.

mark my words windies r the second best odi team today,the best next year.after defeating aus and pak in vb series next year.

i am bit of an expert on the caribbean and indian fc teams.these teams should be there.
INDIA-MUMBAI,KARNATAKA(MYPLACE)/BARODA,RAILWAYS,PUNJAB/TN(ONLY 4 TEAMS) + BOARDpresident eleven and india a
wi-jamaica,barbados,guyana,trinidad,wi a

sarwan said:
ok,dude tell me the team with such abundant talent?maybe nsw.

New South Wales are going down the sh*tter now :p

sarwan said:
mark my words windies r the second best odi team today,the best next year.after defeating aus and pak in vb series next year.

After defeating Aus? They will get absolutely annhilated mate!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread