i give up

bors-den

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have taken BL off my computer for now i find it unplayable. The batting is very difficult, which is fine, the pace issues are always a biotch but in generalbatting can be a tough ordeal that can be won with some feeling of accomplishment. howver the bowling ios just pish and i hate it, not only is it hard to bowl at a high speed without a plethora of no balls but it's too easy (on test level) with the crap ai of batters. The swing is too exagerated, stick a standard field out there with many a g ap in some places and so few runs will come. this game must have been rushed horrible to be these flawed, horribly flawed, they have no gauge of stats or implementation of stats, ie if a player favors the offside that's all he hits to......... nice testing guys. There is potential someday but please dont release such a half assed job of a game please, hopefully a simple patch may fix this. if it ever comes

You have got to be joking me. BLIC is very easy to bat on. I have only played the demo but I was hitting 6s just pushing random buttons. :)

I think bowling in BLIC is easiest. I regularly bowl out teams for around 150.

My highest batting score is 610 all out though!

There are plenty of problems with the game. But then again, cricket isn't one of the sports that lends itself easily to computer games. It's a damn sight more complex than bloody football, soccer, whatever you want to call it, and BLIC is a damn sight better than anything before it IMO.
Mind you, the worst sports sim has to go to EA's AFL series.. WTF???

aussie1st said:
You have got to be joking me. BLIC is very easy to bat on. I have only played the demo but I was hitting 6s just pushing random buttons. :)

Demo was county/state difficulty.

Batting is simple but fun and bowling is difficult at times but completely better than of Cricket 2005's Bowling which I find completely boring, but RPIC bowling is awesome.

aussie1st said:

You should see some of Colin's scores on test difficulty... :p

I liked the demo, and might get the real thing if my comp. can handle it. With bowling you have to bowl to a plan, while batting is challenging. In EA 2004, with boss's AI patch, the batting is challenging, especially with poor batters, but the bowling is still random. Random swing, random wickets...It isn't like tis in BLIC.

But I really hope after hearing everything here an AI patch can soon be made...

Steeev said:
There are plenty of problems with the game. But then again, cricket isn't one of the sports that lends itself easily to computer games. It's a damn sight more complex than bloody football, soccer, whatever you want to call it, and BLIC is a damn sight better than anything before it IMO.
Mind you, the worst sports sim has to go to EA's AFL series.. WTF???

if this is the best cricket sim this shows how poor the making of these games has been. As i said befoe BLIC is a good engine hidden in a crap adaption, a rushed effort. I have hope for the future but the playability of this version is poor because of these rushed aspects of the game. But there are many difficulties with makeing a "soccer" game concerning movement and the variety of things that can happen, don't knock it because someone has done it well

Its meant to be a fun game, hence you bought it. If you want a serious boring sim, get C2K5...

bors-den... if u are so fed up with this game..can u send the copy to me..i am waiting for this game till its announcemnt of making and it has not yet came to Pakistan...looking forward to your kind reply.I shall be gr8ful to ya.

so what codies were trying to create some magical other wordly sim that doesnt obey real principles? no they werent they tried to create a realistic game but failed. it's simple playabiity issues mon frere, these things hurt the enjoyability of the game. because it takes and challenge away, i can have some fun and admire aspects but there are too many negatives, i have said there is a good game in here somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread