I got Cricket 2005

andrew_nixon said:
I've always stuck up for the post office. I mean you can send a letter anywhere in the country for 30p. Don't like it? Deliver it yourself, see how far you can get on 30p worth of petrol in your car.

:D

Well there is that :D

Alot better than he used to be. I order a lot of things off ebay so he certainly earns his money when he delivers to me.

gamerkid22 said:
2 cd's i didn't expect that either they are using GOB file so i thought it will be just 1 cd .
Ste please post some screens of bowlers action and follow through.

http://blc.sports-gaming.com/c2005/ has 3 videos of me batting over 3 overs of a test match and a video of me getting a wicket bowling. Its from a test match between England and Australia and I only get one run batting because im trying to configure my gamepad with the game but not had much luck in getting the buttons how I want them yet.

Ste

My Xbox version has arrived but I will not get chance to play it until later :crying

Ste said:
http://blc.sports-gaming.com/c2005/ has 3 videos of me batting over 3 overs of a test match and a video of me getting a wicket bowling. Its from a test match between England and Australia and I only get one run batting because im trying to configure my gamepad with the game but not had much luck in getting the buttons how I want them yet.

Ste

Front foot drive goes in the same place all three times you played it. Typical.

i just got ps2 version and it is brilliant ,who cares wot u codemaster brown noses think, it is ace bottom line time to go back and play :)

ok BIG problem !!!!!! u can AGAIN BOWL OUT THE COMPUTER OPPONENT FOR 10 OR LESS ON HARD !! with same problem as 2004 (crying) u just bowl good line and length until ur bowler gets his special deliveries then just bowl the slow ball as far back as u can on line with stumps and hit zero power, the batsman like 2004 will play backfoot defensive shot and ball goes under his bat every time !!! i give up , every year i want this stopped but they never listen. i know i can just not use it but i know in the back of my mind i can now win at any point in time ............shi$%

could someone pls post a stadium list if possible?

i just got the game, ;) cant wait to play it. can someone tell me wat key to take screenshots???? :help

Kaifu, Can you check if the stadium list in this thread is corrrect or if there is more than 1 stadium for Pakistan/India etc....

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread