I got Cricket 2005

Yes I saw an option to save at the end of the over. Didn't try it though because I was getting my *** kicked it wasn't worth saving :D

I might get the PC version. I'm going to download BLIC 2005 first then decide.
Are the teams this years players or last years?
Can some one please post the warwickshire bears squad/team please.
Thankyou

Last edited:
Samhain said:
Yes I saw an option to save at the end of the over. Didn't try it though because I was getting my *** kicked it wasn't worth saving :D

on wat version?

SkateBoarder2 said:
Cricket 2005's Scotland squad as requested:(sorry don't know the first names)
S. Haynes
D. Lockyear
R. Watkins
C. Walters
F. West
C. Carr
S. Coley
B. Malone
B. Amin
J. Biggs
P. Higgins
I. Stead
C. Ellis
M. Smitts
M. Scott
A. Sharif
J. Singh
J. Keegan
P. Cameron
G. Gilder

WTF? There's not a single real player there! Stupid EA...
Cheers for posting the list.

barmyarmy said:
WTF? There's not a single real player there! Stupid EA...
It is a bit like BLIC with their fake names.
Maybe EA didn't have a sufficient licence, that's why Scotland's kits arn't real either.

duffarama said:
It is a bit like BLIC with their fake names.
Maybe EA didn't have a sufficient licence, that's why Scotland's kits arn't real either.

Well I'm guessing it would be fixable easily enough but it still makes me even more determined not to buy the game.

barmyarmy said:
Well I'm guessing it would be fixable easily enough but it still makes me even more determined not to buy the game.
Just buy the game anyway mate. It couldn't hurt to shed a few pounds.

I got my PC copy yesterday from Play.com. I was never good at 2002 or 2004..not good at 2005 either :)

I noticed that I get the same sound problem, sometimes after there has been no activity for aminute or something or even getting back to the game from the menu the commentary disappears which is pretty annoying.

Where can I change the controller buttons? I have the MS Sidewinder gamepad and can't work out the power hit button.

What Anti Aliasing (sp?) settings should I use for a ATI Rad 9800 pro graphics card? Does it make a difference?
Thanks

Last edited:
tdw said:
I got my PC copy yesterday from Play.com. I was never good at 2002 or 2004..not good at 2005 either :)

I noticed that I get the same sound problem, sometimes after there has been no activity for aminute or something or even getting back to the game from the menu the commentary disappears which is pretty annoying.

Where can I change the controller buttons? I have the MS Sidewinder gamepad and can't work out the power hit button.

What Anti Aliasing (sp?) settings should I use for a ATI Rad 9800 pro graphics card? Does it make a difference?
Thanks

I am not sure what Anti Aliasing you can go upto in the game, but with that card you should be able to use 4X, but it also depends on the rest of your system as well.

If i get this it will be for PC i made the last mistake with 2004 by buying it for the PS2. Might just get it. Takes too long to download the demo. 5 hours no thanks.

I can'y believe I went out this morning to get myself a copy of Cricket 2005 and I can't find it anywhere! Not in woolies, or asda, or Pc World! Or currys or Sainsburys.

I mean not even in PC World, I can't believe it. It will be a rubbish weekend now, :(

is it true that in aus the ps2 version comes out a week later than the other versions.

Users who are viewing this thread