i have a error

cam

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
whenever i start a game BLIC works up until the bowler selection after ive selected the bowler it crashes and says cricket.exe has encountered a error and will now close :help .when i look into the details it says something about protecting my internet id or my email address and number.does anyone know what to do :hpraise i couldnt wait to play it :crying :mad :noway

windows xp,512mb,Nvidia geforce4 mx 440 64mb, all that it says on the case.Im thinking its got something to do with the protection off my pc?
:mad

What firewalls, antivirus checkers etc are you running and have you had simular problems with any other programs?
Try disconnecting from the internet, exiting all security programs then running the game.

I would suggest either repairing the program or doing a fresh install.

write now i am busy reinstalling the game i run norten internet security and windows firewall and will try disabling the internet and switching fiewall off.how do you repair the game? :help

thats what happened to me when i downloaded the demo of BLIC, after the first ball bowled, the game shuts down and says "cricket.exe has encountered......"

now it it says when i click on the icon generic application error.enable debug output for detailed information this game will now exit. :help

RIght click on cricket.exe,select compatability mode,select all options except 'run in 256 colours',click Apply,run the game.

i did that and now i just have to launch the game :mad but cant because of generic application error.enable debug output for detailed information this game will now exit. :mad
any help would be praised

sorted the one error out but still crashes after first bowl
:help :upray
does anyone know what compatibility to put
windows 95
windows 98/me
windows 2000
windows nt 4.0(service pack 5)

Last edited:
it says nvidia geforce mx 440 on the back of the case

still no luck :crying

just been on it and discovered the nets work i can bowl and bat fine in the nets but as soon as i go to a game it crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread