I have RPIC!!!

willv88 said:
it is already out. wake up losers and listen 2 wat i am saying. it was released on the 28th of july.

were did u buy it from??? Ohh and of course what country?

cheers

he must have downloaded over the net,

I wish it was already released here, so I could also have it. :( By the way, how did you get it?

Last edited:
The topic starter hasn't posted again after the first post..Hmmm...I wonder why....

RobCFC said:
When you extract BIGBAG.DAT on PS2, you will see some files called

GUIBoot_Lara.bag
GUI_GUI_Lara.bag
GUI_Load.Lara.bag
LoadingScreens_Loading_Lara.bag

Now, there is also the same ones, but replace Lara with Ponting when you extract the file.

Just rename Ponting to Lara I would presume, and recompile, burn and it should show up as Ricky Ponting.

So would that mean, If I ordered the PC version of BLIC 2005 from the U.K now, someone in Australia, when they got RPIC 2005, Could put up the Menu Bag files in the download section and then I could have the Ricky Ponting Loading screens/Brian Lara ones(whichever I choose)?? That would be good.....

willv88 said:
it is already out. wake up losers and listen 2 wat i am saying. it was released on the 28th of july.
oi dont resort to name calling

its possible to edit the game to the max. i gonna try to make a inzamam cricket 2005. :D

hey yeh all i did was just change the GUI interface of the xbox version thru ftp'ing. i wonder is that all that RPIC is gonna be , just a changed GUI. i hope not.

Lucky said:
The topic starter hasn't posted again after the first post..Hmmm...I wonder why....

So would that mean, If I ordered the PC version of BLIC 2005 from the U.K now, someone in Australia, when they got RPIC 2005, Could put up the Menu Bag files in the download section and then I could have the Ricky Ponting Loading screens/Brian Lara ones(whichever I choose)?? That would be good.....
I believe so, I havent tried it but it would be good if someone did.

Users who are viewing this thread