I have RPIC!!!

Dohbot said:
I cant wait for the game, i have Cricket 2005 and already i am sick of it. A little rumour has been going around that Cricket 2006 is being developed in Australia. The new featured are ....

- Career Mode- Follow your team through sucess and failure for 15 years with trading players
- Improved Faces
- Licenced Bats
- All Licenced Kits
- Licenced Tournaments ( World Cup, ICC TROPHY, Sharjah Cup etc, etc )
- Updated "Create a Player". You are able to take a picture of yourself from your computer and put an accurate face of you on the game

Thats all with more updates coming

Well I got told by a guy at Harvey Norman that EA Australia has been shut down, so if what I was told is true I would doubt that the Game is being developed here as there is no HB Studios either, there in Canada.

Dohbot said:
The guy in Harvey Norman is pulling your dik, hes trying to confuse you. go to www.eplay.com.au

Just because EA have a national website don't mean their developing studio is still operating does it? Hell they can even have a distrubuion office but still don't mean there still developing games here.

Last edited:
I got my legit copy of Ricky Ponting cricket today from EB in Austraila. I absolutely love the game, even after playing the demo for the last 3-5 days straight.

Here's what I posted from another forum....

Bought the game today at EB. I am having an absolute ball with it, it seems the difficulty of the game suits me really well. I'm currently playing a test match against South Africa on State level (one difficulty behind test level) and got them out for 350 after about 120 (took me 4 hours, but hey, I actually had fun, though I was getting frustrated when Kallis and Pollock got 100 run partnership).

I can't seem to get any wickets other than bowled (except for a caught and bowled which was a fluke), though that is all i've been going for - bowling some out swinges then bowling a quicker inswinger to knock off the off stump. It's really rewarding when you get a wicket. The tail bat like they should and I cleaned the last two up in one over. I dropped a heap of catches too, one in the outfield early, I wasn't ready for it! The bowlers dropped a heap too, but they were going a million miles an hour.

I'm currently 0/37 off 7 overs, playing it pretty safe at the moment.

Some downers about the game would be that (I think) when you or the AI blocks the ball, there are no edges, you are always safe. I only seemed to get edges when I played a cover drive. You can only leave the ball if you don't press any buttons, and if you don't press anything you lose some confidence.

Other than that I think this is kicks EA sports cricket by a mile! I also believe this game would be a hellova lot of fun multiplayer, compared to EA.

got RPIC as well.

I also got legit. copy of RPIC today at EB Sunnybank Brisbane. Having a rippa of a time. Have both games now Cricket 2005 and RPIC. Depending on my mood will decide which game I play, but at the moment its RPIC. FINALLY!!!!

Anything different from Brian Lara (I mean does it seem that some of the bugs have been removed? - considering that it has been launched 2 months later than BLIC 2005)

To the chap saying he thinks this game will be good fun multiplayer your spot on, BLIC comes into its own on multiplayer, I had a mate who woudn't leave for a week until we finished our test series, every session swung one way or the other, and we had so much fun.

all you need to do is rename 3 files from blic ps2 version to get rpic. this guy is a fake.

Got it from the new EB in Brisbane where all the 'posh' stores are. My test match was awesome. I was Australia and SA got 350 first innings. Aus then got around 200. I then bowled out SA for 111 and thanks to a marvellous innings by Ricky Ponting 151* managed to win the game by 7 wickets. B.Lead (or whatever the exhibition name for B.Lee) got a ton of wickets in the 2nd innings. S.Worde got a bag as well. If it wasn't for Ponting getting a great score, I would have struggled I think... What a great game!

is BLIC released in aus

dobbo2k4 said:
Where abouts did you hear this?Would be really good if they could implement this stuff into the game. Would like to know a website or something to read it?

pllz tell me that BLIC is released in aus or not

RPIC is released in Australia; same as BLIC with a different name (apparantly Aussie's don't know who Brian Lara is :p)

They would have to be totally ignorant to not know who Brian Lara is.

Users who are viewing this thread