I have RPIC!!!

You get buy it online. Codemasters website I know has it. There are others but I can't remember them.

RoboRocks said:
I bet you can't wait to get it so you can beat England in an ashes series ey lucky.

Yh Mate! Lol! Everyone knows who should've won......

I cant wait for the game, i have Cricket 2005 and already i am sick of it. A little rumour has been going around that Cricket 2006 is being developed in Australia. The new featured are ....

- Career Mode- Follow your team through sucess and failure for 15 years with trading players
- Improved Faces
- Licenced Bats
- All Licenced Kits
- Licenced Tournaments ( World Cup, ICC TROPHY, Sharjah Cup etc, etc )
- Updated "Create a Player". You are able to take a picture of yourself from your computer and put an accurate face of you on the game

Thats all with more updates coming

I have pre-ordered mine today from EB Games.... Can't wait!!!

But it release on the 29th September '05

Dohbot said:
I cant wait for the game, i have Cricket 2005 and already i am sick of it. A little rumour has been going around that Cricket 2006 is being developed in Australia. The new featured are ....

- Career Mode- Follow your team through sucess and failure for 15 years with trading players
- Improved Faces
- Licenced Bats
- All Licenced Kits
- Licenced Tournaments ( World Cup, ICC TROPHY, Sharjah Cup etc, etc )
- Updated "Create a Player". You are able to take a picture of yourself from your computer and put an accurate face of you on the game

Thats all with more updates coming

Where abouts did you hear this?Would be really good if they could implement this stuff into the game. Would like to know a website or something to read it?

dobbo2k4 said:
Where abouts did you hear this?Would be really good if they could implement this stuff into the game. Would like to know a website or something to read it?

You tell me and we'll both know

Please don't post misleading information about games on the forum. It can be very confusing for other users.

Users who are viewing this thread