I saw yuvraj signing Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007

superuploader

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was watching NDTV Channel .They were telling about Yuvraj Singh's fitness and forum.WHen they show him he was signing a wall on which there was logo of
ball and written Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007.

ohh really mate can I also see it ?

Is it the Indian version of BLIC 2007?

OK, now I realise how obvious the question was but I wasn't looking at the forum. My mistake. :p

yeah but th topic of news was his fitness and form.So they were not even telling that he is signing what.But I am 100 % sure that it was the cricket 2007 logo with Yuvraj Singh's Name. And he was signing it on the wall.

come on guys search the forum the topic has already been discussed. pos there not here

Thread closed

yes saw it to on espn sportscenter the same logo of BLIC 2007 the only diff is that it is written yuvraj singh instead of brian lara

Outlander said:
come on guys search the forum the topic has already been discussed. pos there not here

Thread closed
You are not the mod here. :rolleyes: Anyone knows how much it will cost in India?

YSIC 2007 will only be released for the Xbox 360. If Indian people want to play on PC or PS2, they will have to order BLIC 2007 or it's Australian equivalent.

How many different versions are there?

If England and Australia have different versions, why should India and Pakistan have the same version?

These are the different versions:

BLIC 2007 (UK & Rest of World)
RPIC 2007 (Australia)
YSIC 2007 (India, but Xbox 360 exclusive)

skateboarder said:
These are the different versions:

BLIC 2007 (UK & Rest of World)
RPIC 2007 (Australia)
YSIC 2007 (India, but Xbox 360 exclusive)

NZ are also getting the RPIC version.

Users who are viewing this thread