i think codemasters have done a good job this time

dullahman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dutch said:
I'm wondering whichgame is more fun, Cricket 07 or BLIC 07, to play multiplayer on the ps2...

After playing both games, I would have to say cricket07 is far more fun then BLIC. It could be that Ck07 is less tiring to play or the commentry is far more enthusiastic, but theres something in BLIC that is greatly reducing its fun factor...i have yet to find it out :(

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
dullahman said:
After playing both games, I would have to say cricket07 is far more fun then BLIC. It could be that Ck07 is less tiring to play or the commentry is far more enthusiastic, but theres something in BLIC that is greatly reducing its fun factor...i have yet to find it out :(
Its because in Cricket 07 you can hit 250/0 in 8 overs while in BLIC you can hit 80-90/0-1 in 8 overs.

formula1man

International Cricketer
zurri said:
yea i didnt give too many positves to ck07 but man its good accept it itss better thn previous other cricket gamess man even human got bugs and same as machine so how can u xpectthings made by human and machine to be perfect
what didn't understand a word.

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
Yes BLIC 07 is ok game not what most were expecting. I would say it is still better than cricket 07 :onpc . But BLIC 07 could/should have been much better

witchking

School Cricketer
I actyally agree with his review. I still play at county mode and that is good enough for me. I am now not that concerned about a patch except to fix the annoying feilding meter for behind the wicket catches.

Users who are viewing this thread