i went to store to but the game it costs rs60

Status
Not open for further replies.

js78955

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi i went to buy the game and it cost rs 60 which is very less of $49 the price from developers

i know these cds are famous in india ,but as some people says that is pirates i dont think so
i know those cd makers buy the game and provide it to us

buying sc is much easy for me cus my net is not so fast and is limited pack and cd cost rs 60 not a biggie for me

so do you think i should buy that neither i can download the updates cus net is so slow

hi i went to buy the game and it cost rs 60 which is very less of $49 the price from developers

i know these cds are famous in india ,but as some people says that is pirates i dont think so

buying sc is much easy for me cus my net is not so fast and is limited pack and cd cost rs 60 not a biggie for me

so do you think i should buy that neither i can download the updates cus net is so slow
Rs.60 surely means pirated....Don't get that either buy from online retailer like Amazon, flipkart or from shops like Games the shop....There was a diwali sale 2 days back for 1999INR in amazon and flipkart as well on 6th...But those are not available now at that price now....

The only people making money from that are pirates: do the right thing, save up for the proper game and support the developer where it counts: in genuine sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread