ICC 2007....Details and release date !!!!

If you want to discuss people's avatars, please note that this is the International Cricket Captain forum. Take it somewhere else, and stick to the topic.

With regards to the release date, game.co.uk, play.com, and gameplay.co.uk all have release dates of 15th June. Gameplay seems to be the cheapest atm, with the PSP version at £19.99, the PC version at £17.99 and the PS2 version at £24.99.

With regards to the release date, game.co.uk, play.com, and gameplay.co.uk all have release dates of 15th June. Gameplay seems to be the cheapest atm, with the PSP version at ?19.99, the PC version at ?17.99 and the PS2 version at ?24.99.

If the psp version is only ?19.99 I think I'll probably go with that (as well as getting BLC Pressure).

Do any of the sites mention if there is compatible on-line play between the different formats?

i like the way thay say 'ball tracking cam', i think its safe to assume they dont have the licence for the hawkeye name lol. at least its something new! im looking forward to the game now

It's not the best screen shot in the world but it gives me a flavour as to where they are possibly heading in terms of the graphics engine and in play detail. However, as how it looks really is second in importance to game play in this instance I'll reserve judgement until at least a demo is doing the rounds.
I don't think my avatar is weird, perhaps in the context of a cricket forum but then again if that is the case yours is equally strange. Unless, Bret Hart turned his arm over or hit a mean cover drive in between shows:cool:

I agree! I can't wait for a demo, who knows when that comes out?, and at least they are trying to change the detail of the graphics this time 'round.

And at the Bret Hart comment: :rtfl

Users who are viewing this thread