ICC 2009 Player Ratings [Help Needed]

Do you have the latest version of the game? And have you installed .net framework 2.0?

Dancingmongoose, when I was using the Scout in my hax0r game, I found out that it only loads once per session. So, once you have loaded it once, you will have to close it and then re-open it for it to load the players again, otherwise it will just say 0 players loading.

I think, anyway. I'm not too sure about it. Ask Hedger. Jkjk.

This isnt working for me .. again ive tried it numerous times lol someone who has it working could just post the teams to be a nice human :)

Griffo, you might need to download the .NET framework if you don't have it already. Seriously though, stop being a lazy dick, I doubt you have hardly tried to get this working. I'm not going to go through something that will take me 2 hours + to write down all the ratings when it can take you just 5 minutes.

You have gotta be kidding me ive tried it over 10 times... im not being lazy at all and whats this .net framework im sorry i dont know it inside out

I just downloaded it and it said i already had it and i just tried again for no effect

no list comes up it just says 0 players loaded down at the loading bar

Either your save game is not loaded in background
or
you dont have .NET framework 2.0 or higher installed in your machine

you can get .NET Framework from Microsoft's website

or he doesn't have the latest version or he's clicking in the game while loading the scout

Well ive done everything said and its not working

ICC 2009 v9.12 or 9.13 is compatible with this scout

Initially i had 9.06 and it was not working with that
Dont know about 9.10 but surely will be the reason..

i had the same problem as you had initially with my 9.06 version

Why don't you stop releasing one by one and release in one mega patch in which I would be happy to help with the kits

Ok ive tried it again and failed.. again, by the looks of the way the scout works you could just copy it straight into an excel document... so why cant someone just do that for the teams remaining on this first page

ICC is no fun for me now cause i want to go through the teams perfectly and now with the scout there is a better way to do it! lol so i havent been able to happily start another save since then

Once the lists are put together for each country im going to create one for each county as well using the information provided previously

Users who are viewing this thread