ICC Awards 2005

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
ronny_kingsley said:
Youhana for ODI player this one takes the cake. This statment of yours has instigated me to say thats a Paki post.Sorry but it seems so
Its been mentioned in another thread, don't use the word Paki. It borderlines on racism to some people.

BTW, have you actually checked the stats of these players for the time period they will be judging on? Flintoff's were not THAT impressive in ODIs.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
If you could do us the courtesy of reading the nominations, you would see Freddy isn't listed for Tests.

UsmanCHADDA

County Cricketer
On what basis does Sehwag become the Test player of the year? What match-winning innings did he play in the test matches this year? IMO Dravid, Kallis or Inzamam will do justice to the award (I hope).

valvolux

Club Cricketer
themuel1 said:
Ponting player of the year, give me a break!!!

weren't pontings multiple 200s in this period? maybe that was the previous year. or how about damien martyn - the guy belted 6 centuries in the last season - or even justin langer, he has had a stella season too.

You can't base these awards on one series.

MWaugh

International Coach
ronny_kingsley said:
Would like to bring to your notice that KP has only one match winning innings till date and still you are picking him for ODI player of the year

Sorry for bumping a thread that hadnt been touched for a few weeks but i just thought i would include how close i was. See post before.

And yes ronny. I did pick KP for ODI player of the year and so did the selectors :p:p:p

MWaugh is correct (About KP)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread