Top 10 of the last 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok if we are going start comparing India to Pakistan historically India is a joke. Pakistan has the third highest win loss ratio in Test cricket history...second only to Aus and England...and who has won more head to head matches between India and Pakistan? Can any Indian fans answer that question??????

Now get back to the thread title people. Historically Pakistan is miles better. That is not even a discussion worth having.

Yup even have won more Matches than India if we see Head to Head. :) I wonder a simple opinion has spread a fire in them lolz, and now this thread is turning into a Versus discussion.

After reading several reviews and comments. I have come to decision that. They are both good in there aspects. I don't hate Indian cricket. I follow it. Even though I am a Pakistani (and proud). Maybe some of our player can be brought for money and don't care about nation pride. But we are still a quality side. Most of our team is Pathan's anyway. Lets just agree. Pakistan bowling can not be matched, not by India or any country in the world. At the moment, India batting is extremely strong. Lets end on a postive note. No matter what the outcome of the world cup. I always support Pakistan no matter how corrupt it is and have to admire some Indian talent. Like Valthaty or Rayadu. But you got to agree India cricket is loaded in the money department. What do you guys think about my views :)

Yup even have won more Matches than India if we see Head to Head. :) I wonder a simple opinion has spread a fire in them lolz, and now this thread is turning into a Versus discussion.

Yes and yet to win a match in WC. :lol

Pakistan have won only 1 Asia cup compared to India 5 and SL 4. :lol

As i said keep your delusions to yourself.

A simple opinion or a garbage opinion that Inzamam is a great match-winner.

----------

ok if we are going start comparing India to Pakistan historically India is a joke. Pakistan has the third highest win loss ratio in Test cricket history...second only to Aus and England...and who has won more head to head matches between India and Pakistan? Can any Indian fans answer that question??????

Now get back to the thread title people. Historically Pakistan is miles better. That is not even a discussion worth having.

Pakistan should win a test series in WI,OZ,SA first. So much for second only to ENG and AUS. :lol

How many WC, Champions trophy and Asia cup Pakistan have ?:lol

As i said keep your inferiority complex to yourself. The World knows how good you are ?

Third best team and yet to win a test series in WI,OZ and SA. :lol

----------

Pakistan team was only good because of ball tampeing ,taking drugs and home-umpiring. Ask this to Steve Waugh, Ian Chappell or Mike Gatting.And they have mentioned in their books. We know how good they have been since the introduction of neutral umpiring and cameras .

I mean what is the point of head to head record when you can't win WC, CT or Asia cup. :lol

You don't need to win a WC,Ct or Asia Cup to be a champion. What about Inzi, he is a match winner. Mate India is good, but where Pakistan is in bowling you will never reach in a million years :lol

You don't need to win a WC,Ct or Asia Cup to be a champion.

:facepalm Dude Seriously, I guess we gotta replace WC/Ct/Asia Cup by Ball Biting/Intentional No-ball/Ball Tampering contests. Because thats what it takes to be a champion :rolleyes . WC is old school ;)

This thread is just descending into endless bickering about India v Pakistan. Obviously you guys can't discuss this without insulting each other.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread