ICC Champions Trophy 2017

Time to drop Anderson. He has been awful lately.

Another upset on the cards? Bangladesh looking good after early blows and can chase the target if bat sensibly.

One solid 150+ partnership can get them back in the game and it seems like it is happening. Saying cause in the last game Sri Lankan players also outplayed India with one big partnership, but still its difficult for them to recover.
Told ya!

If Bangladesh win this, this would be a massive upset for sure. Beating a non-Asian team in England conditions and from a team that qualified for this competition over a side like West Indies.

Good for Bangladesh!

One solid 150+ partnership can get them back in the game and it seems like it is happening. Saying cause in the last game Sri Lankan players also outplayed India with one big partnership, but still its difficult for them to recover.

I am going to Mars :p

New Zealand shouldn't lose heart. If they break this partnership, I don't see a reliable batsman for Bangladesh after this duo. NZ need to plug away.

New Zealand shouldn't lose heart. If they break this partnership, I don't see a reliable batsman for Bangladesh after this duo. NZ need to plug away.
M.Hossain ?

Hope teams got their clue that the key to do well is 'chase'. India should pray that they win the toss on Sunday and if they do, they should chase. If India bat first on Sunday, its almost bye bye as I am almost sure India is not going to set a big enough total for SA to chase. Rohit and Dhawan will start off sedately, mumble and jumble their way to nice personal milestones, leave the hitting to the likes of Yuvraj and Dhoni and these two with their older legs/minds and against a top quality side like SA will likely fail thereby letting India post an underwhelming total. And Kohli will come to the press conference after the game saying "this is the way we play cricket". :rolleyes:(:rolleyes

09 runs will Bangladesh choke like they did in T20 WC ??

Bangladesh lost against England,Washout against Aus,Won against New Zealand (3 points)
New Zealand lost against England,Washout against Aus,Lost against Bangladesh (1 point)

Pak vs RSA
Lanka vs India
Bangladesh vs NZ.

8,7,6 winning in a row DAMN !!!

Users who are viewing this thread