ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Simple Equation - If either of Buttler or Stokes stays till the End , England have got this.

I don't know if I should be happy seeing the underdogs NZ doing wonders or feel sad looking at England failing at their home, at Lord's...[DOUBLEPOST=1563121724][/DOUBLEPOST]This is still anyone's game!

I don't know if I should be happy seeing the underdogs NZ doing wonders or feel sad looking at England failing at their home, at Lord's...[DOUBLEPOST=1563121724][/DOUBLEPOST]This is still anyone's game!
I dont think you can call it failing. Not yet.

Think these are our 2 best players for dealing with the pressure,loads of ipl experience between them.

I dont think you can call it failing. Not yet.
England were expected to win it comfortably, their top order couldn't live up to the expectations. But as I mentioned it's still anyone's game to win. :)

England were expected to win it comfortably, their top order couldn't live up to the expectations. But as I mentioned it's still anyone's game to win. :)
There were not too many saying they would win it comfortably, certainly not the players themselves.

Looks like the swing has died out. Ferguson needs to come back and bowl three overs, bowling six on the trot towards the end wouldn’t be the ideal way to use him.

There were not too many saying they would win it comfortably, certainly not the players themselves.
Yes, I was talking about the media and fans who thought it'd be an easy win for England.

No score is less or easy to chase in a Final, this is why you bat first in a knockout not everyone can handle the pressure.

I put 30,000 vcash out of my 90000 on England today. Seems like I'm gonna lose my vCash. But strangely, I am supporting New Zealand today. So I am happy XD

Looks like the swing has died out. Ferguson needs to come back and bowl three overs, bowling six on the trot towards the end wouldn’t be the ideal way to use him.
6 overs left of his while only two from Henry and three from Boult left, Williamson has been very aggressive with his approach. Using most overs from his prime bowlers already shows he tried finishing the game as quick as possible, basically he went with the same approach as the one used against India.

6 overs left of his while only two from Henry and three from Boult left, Williamson has been very aggressive with his approach. Using most overs from his prime bowlers already shows he tried finishing the game as quick as possible, basically he went with the same approach as the one used against India.

He made the mistake of not closing the game out early with Australia which allowed Carey to fight back. Guess he’s learned from that.

England need to start nailing a couple of BIG overs[DOUBLEPOST=1563123224][/DOUBLEPOST]Put pressure back on the kiwi’s

The Kiwis have retreated into a shell since de Grandhomme’s spell was completed. There’s been barely any aggressive fields set or plans to take wickets. Unless England gifts a wicket, this game looks done.

Users who are viewing this thread