PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
Oh damn, I'm already out of the tournament :(.

With only two matches to go I'm looking around for another tour whenever anyone's available!

Oh damn, I'm already out of the tournament :(.

With only two matches to go I'm looking around for another tour whenever anyone's available!
@SamP, What about a 1 Test, three match one day series and three match T20 series to Netherlands to Kenya or Kenya tour to Netherlands before I officially quit. You are one of the few genuine players I met so far (Who doesnt do any irritating skills) I dont wanna end without playing you a proper series.

Are you interested in it

@SamP, What about a 1 Test, three match one day series and three match T20 series to Netherlands to Kenya or Kenya tour to Netherlands before I officially quit. You are one of the few genuine players I met so far (Who doesnt do any irritating skills) I dont wanna end without playing you a proper series.

Are you interested in it

Sure thing mate, perhaps we could start it in Australia to get around the problem of waiting for this tournament to end ;). What format will the test be? Two 80 over days?

Netherlands and Kenya announce new tour
featuring first day-night test match

f4c337b1ae1ce95632c6e0c6cb92bc41.png

The Netherlands and Kenya cricket board have today announced a new tour featuring a day night test match, an ODI and three T20 matches based in Australia during and after the current Commonwealth bank quadrangular series. They thank Cricket Australia for their permission to use the world renowned MCG for the historical event that will be played in coloured clothing with the newly developed pink ball.

(Thought it was a good idea, just remember to set your 'Other (and maybe your test/first class)' match format kit to coloured clothing, I'll setup the rest :))

Netherlands and Kenya announce new tour
featuring first day-night test match

f4c337b1ae1ce95632c6e0c6cb92bc41.png

The Netherlands and Kenya cricket board have today announced a new tour featuring a day night test match, an ODI and three T20 matches based in Australia during and after the current Commonwealth bank quadrangular series. They thank Cricket Australia for their permission to use the world renowned MCG for the historical event that will be played in coloured clothing with the newly developed pink ball.

(Thought it was a good idea, just remember to set your 'Other (and maybe your test/first class)' match format kit to coloured clothing, I'll setup the rest :))
Excellent @SamP.

I am coming online @SamP, once you let me know what is the actual format of test we planned ;)

Few notes for our 'test match' :

2x90 over days
New ball at 45 overs
Follow on available if the team trail by 100 or more
2 reviews per innings
Pink ball
3pm start

I'm ready now :).

Remember to change your teams first class kit to coloured ;).

I am ready in five minutes :thumbs

Good Luck Pal

and my slogan

"May the Best Team Win"

Anyone available for a tour England will be more then happy to oblige

I can see that West indies and south Africa have not yet participated in any tournament so if anyone is available do lemme know

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread