PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
Yes, definitely Group-A seems a bit tougher than Group-B. But still very evenly poised. @rishabh96 Buddy what will be structure of QF? I mean which position from Group-A Team will play which position of Group-B Teams?

I would think it would be:

A1 VS B4
A2 VS B3
A3 VS B2
A4 VS B1 (chaman)

Group A managers will really want to avoid coming 4th, it will mean facing chaman. :eek:

I would think it would be:

A1 VS B4
A2 VS B3
A3 VS B2
A4 VS B1 (chaman)

Group A managers will really want to avoid coming 4th, it will mean facing chaman. :eek:
If @bvnr410 is A4 then we can expect an amazing battle. I was knocked for just 7 by him and he has defeated chaman in ODI so yeah he is also dangerous.

If @bvnr410 is A4 then we can expect an amazing battle. I was knocked for just 7 by him and he has defeated chaman in ODI so yeah he is also dangerous.

I very much doubt bvnr will come 4th in group stages.

I think he is hot favourite to take the number 1 spot.

It is a shame @AL_Amin is no longer part of this, he would have really spiced things up in group B.

Some other big guns missing too @Valarian @arjwiz @francisjery

From September 29, 2014.
And yeah no Asia Cup now.
Rishabh,
Any particular reason for starting the WC on 29th Sept?Since there are no more international series going on, couldnt you prepone the date?Cant wait to get started :) . Also I see 29th is a monday, why not start off on a weekend like 26th Friday night , if you insist on starting two weeks later only.

Rishabh,
Any particular reason for starting the WC on 29th Sept?Since there are no more international series going on, couldnt you prepone the date?Cant wait to get started:) . Also I see 29th is a monday, why not start off on a weekend like 26th Friday night , if you insist on starting two weeks later only.

@VinitPhilip Rishabh has got his exams and that's why he mentioned to start on 28/29 Sep.. We have the Common Wealth Bank T20 Series Finals Pending and try to finish the Asia Cup matches as much as possible. Once the WC gets over, the Asia Cup fun might fizzle out. Just my opinion.

@VinitPhilip Rishabh has got his exams and that's why he mentioned to start on 28/29 Sep.. We have the Common Wealth Bank T20 Series Finals Pending and try to finish the Asia Cup matches as much as possible. Once the WC gets over, the Asia Cup fun might fizzle out. Just my opinion.

Also hopefully UCC League will be completed by 28th September, 2014. Lets see how things pan out. Anyway I wont be available to play till 4th October (Durga Puja Festival). I will be available for World Cup from 5th October only.

Feel like a bit of an underdog here, but hey, I'll put in the practise and if I can win 3 of my games I have a decent chance of getting through! Anyone fancy a t20 tri series quickly slotted in before we get going with the WC? 4 games each.

Feel like a bit of an underdog here, but hey, I'll put in the practise and if I can win 3 of my games I have a decent chance of getting through! Anyone fancy a t20 tri series quickly slotted in before we get going with the WC? 4 games each.
I am in for a T20 series.

Didn't think you had a team mate :rolleyes.
I Would Love To

@HemanthKumar5498 you can be the manager of Nepal but sadly Nepal can't play in World Cup. You can play in tours right now which can help you to learn how these guys are playing.

If you are interested to manage Nepal then just confirm it here and you can download Nepal from my downloads in Cricket Academy.

NOTE: You have to download my team for online matches (only your team).

Users who are viewing this thread