PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
1) I'll give you fixtures in maybe 3-4 hours. Let me finish my chemistry practical file. :lol
2) Only others can help you in that.
3) Knockouts
QF: 1.A1 vs. B4, 2.A2 vs. B3, 3.A3 vs. B2, 4.A4 vs. B1.
SF: Winner of 1 vs. Winner of 3, Winner of 2 vs Winner of 4
4) Well what data you are planning to add in spreadsheet?

OFFICIAL: @francisjery is part of ICC BOARD now along with @rishabh96. :lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1410287014][/DOUBLEPOST]
I said 30 so that no one say later that he wants to change his squad.
Even I want less squad because lower teams will get less players to find. Maybe I should change it to 20?

Its simple, once the Final Squad (16/17/20 whatever) is posted, no change will be allowed.

I think it would be nice to say limit it to 16/18 no changes to imitate real life a bit more personally :).

Franicsjery appears to have beat me to offering the spreadsheet :D!

I have edited my post and now all teams will have 18 players.[DOUBLEPOST=1410288738][/DOUBLEPOST]and thanks @kushari for giving me 400th thanks :p

I have edited my post and now all teams will have 18 players.[DOUBLEPOST=1410288738][/DOUBLEPOST]and thanks @kushari for giving me 400th thanks :p
So, instead of 30 players we need to provide a 18 player squad for the team?

4) Well what data you are planning to add in spreadsheet?
I have attached the spreadsheet what I use for Clash of Legends. The Players statistics are in the second tab and the leaderboard data is in the first tab.

Let me know whether this will be fine for you

Attachments

• Clash of Legends - Scorecards.xlsx
    184.2 KB · Views: 6
Commonwealth Bank T20 Series - First Final

New Zealand (@Solomon) vs Kenya (Francis)

New Zealand - 83/10 (16.1 Overs)
Kenya - 84/4 (10.3 Overs)

Kenya won by Six wickets

CWB_Final_Main.jpg

CWB_Final_1.jpg

CWB_Final_2.jpg

I have attached the spreadsheet what I use for Clash of Legends. The Players statistics are in the second tab and the leaderboard data is in the first tab.

Let me know whether this will be fine for you
Man this is spectacular. Nothing else required.
OMG :eek:

Well no one has complained me for this till now but as you suggested me that they are banned from other leagues so yeah this will be BANNED from here. (thankfully I bowl horribly with spinners)
And what should we do if they ball those kind of deliveries? Arrrghhh..
Maybe first time if he bowls, inform him that don't bowl like that like Warning. If he continues to bowl like that way even after warning then let me know. HIS BEST PLAYER OF THAT MATCH WILL BE BANNED FOR NEXT MATCH. But if anyone has suggestions to make the consequences better and fair then let me know.

India @VinitPhilip
Australia @Cricz25
Pakistan @RIZZYX
England @lonewolf5646
Afghanistan @bvnr410
Kenya @rishabh96
Netherlands @SamP
South Africa @Acid Burn
West Indies @kushari
New Zealand @Solomon
Srilanka @chaman82
Bangladesh @phani001
Ireland @Ishaan k
Zimbabwe @DavidTheMan

Everyone has to submit 18 PLAYER SQUAD for the World Cup (along with Player's Profile on cricinfo as I will see their recent matches to increase/decrease their skills accordingly if required) and deadline is till 26th September (12 PM IST). I prefer that you post your squad only once so that I don't have to look for multiple posts. In your squad, you must post your captain's name and it should be in order (I mean in your 18 player squad, you must post your first 11 players which you prefer to play with in your match and your 12th man so that I can even arrange lineups accordingly and then you can post your next 6 players in any order) . Also changing your squad during the World Cup is not allowed so choose your 30 players wisely.

Also you are allowed to design the jersey of your team but I prefer that your team's jersey doesn't look that different from real one (I mean colour combinations).
If you want to edit your team's jersey then after getting your squad you can edit that and do please post the photo of new jersey so that I can confirm that your jersey is legal.

I hope that I made myself clear. If any queries then let me know.
All the Best guys. Let's make this a big hit.

A bit more clarity needed on "(along with Player's Profile on cricinfo as I will see their recent matches to increase/decrease their skills accordingly if required)". if I choose sehwag as my opener, how do you refer to his recent matches?

Guys I am looking forward to this World Cup. I only wish I had 1 good fast bowler (maybe I can get a South African bowler to move to Zim..hehehe). I will be posting my 18 man squad soon.

@rishabh96 how many matches are scheduled for each team in league stages. I am working on fixtures for the world cup. Following is the sample of league matches of Group A

Round 1
India vs Australia
Pakistan vs Netherlands
England vs Kenya
Afghanistan - Bye

Round 2

Pakistan vs India
England vs Netherlands
Afghanistan vs Kenya
Australia - Bye

Round 3

India vs England
Australia vs Pakistan
Afghanistan vs Netherlands
Kenya - Bye

Round 4

India vs Afghanistan
Australia vs England
Netherlands vs Kenya
Pakistan - Bye

Round 5

Kenya vs India
Australia vs Afghanistan
Pakistan vs England
Netherlands - Bye

Round 6

Netherlands vs India
Kenya vs Australia
Afghanistan vs Pakistan
England - Bye

Round 7

Netherlands vs Australia
Kenya vs Pakistan
England vs Afghanistan
India - Bye

In this format each team will face the opponent once and they have six games each. Let me know if you wanna make it as each team meet the opponent twice. I can work out on it.

:nz:Squad for the World Cup

1. :ar: Jesse Ryder
2. :bat: M Gutpill
3. :bat: K Williamson
4. :bat: R Taylor
5. :wkb: B McCullum :c:
6. :bat: Anton Devcich
7. :ar: C Anderson
8. :ar: D Vettori
9. :ar: James Franklin
10.:bwl: N McCullum
11.:bwl: I S Sodhi
12 :bwl: M Gillespie
13 :bwl: T Boult
14 :bat: H Rutherford
15 :bat: G Elliott
16 :bwl: T Southee
17 :bwl: McClenaghan
18 :bwl: J Patel

@rishabh96 all these players were uploaded by you earlier for the tours. Just have to remove the players from the list

@francisjery

Last edited:
No @francisjery only once.
@Solomon. There will be chanves that I may upload players more than 18 because some teams have minimum limit but you have to use only those 18 players.

In that case we will have

Group A - 21 matches
Group B - 21 matches
Quarters - 4 matches
Semis - 2 matches
Finals - 1 match

In total we will have 49 matches in total. I will prepare the fixtures for Group B in some time. Do me a favour. Collate the list of players for all the team and send it to me in an excel spreadsheet. I will start preparing the scorecards and player statistics.

No @francisjery only once.
@Solomon. There will be chanves that I may upload players more than 18 because some teams have minimum limit but you have to use only those 18 players.

@rishabh96 : Bro, I am confused. Should I simply give you list of 18 players? Thats it? You are saying there are chances I may upload more. What is that? :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread