ICC III - Bugs and Errors Thread

Dont start this debate again... it lasted 2 pages on another thread, hes not but it says he is because there is no chinaman option

whilst playin mine often freezes/ re-starts the computer. Does this happen to anyone else?

yea sometimes D.Mohammed bowls left arm chinaman
9/1-0 balls he does one he bowls othe other one

Did we ever establish why there was no chinaman option? Katich has always been an SLA in the game too. Pretty stupid omission if you ask me.

Also, Michael Clarke seems (if one judges from the 3D highlights) to be bowling chinaman deliveries rather than left-arm orthodox. Maybe it was an optical illusion or the pitch wasn't turning or something. Don't tell me they just modelled SLA bowlers as off-spinners?

Well something Ive noted in my trial is that every run out seems to be a direct hit.Although I must say that the game has a lot to offer and is quite definately the best cricket game of the year so far.

Last edited:
In ICC 2001/2002, with the magpie editor you can select Left Arm Leg Spin (Chinaman), and Hogg and co. were SLA in that game, weird.

When i was playing online last night my batsmans aggression bar disappeared :eek: i was in trouble at 40-3 so i put Clarke and Butcher on normal then the bars went! they didnt come up so i batted 50 overs on normal and only got 130-6

hey in 99'wc matches..shane warne bowls medium pace :eek: and nicky boje bowls medium pace too and that too right handed..did anyone chked it out.

In ICC 2001/2002, with the magpie editor you can select Left Arm Leg Spin (Chinaman), and Hogg and co. were SLA in that game, weird.

Just because it's possible in Magpie doesn't mean it's meant to be in the game and is supposed to be in there.

has anyone noticed this? england contracted players are only available for 2 or 3 matches the entire county season. once they go for international duty, they only come back at the end of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread