ICC III hands on/first impression

I got the game yesterday at 9am from Gameplay. I like it so far, and Ryan Ten Doeschate appears to be some kind of God.

I think the game is great, but they have still failed to rectify two major issues in the engine - too many runs scored in fours in an ODI (particularly the middle overs) and not enough sixes!

havent even played a game yet but they have bought back the theme tune form old games!!!! insane

My demo doesn't work, i get into the team lineups but when i go to change the teams the screen goes fuzzy and crashes then my desktop goes a funny colour and everything goes big...

won my first game by 8 wickets against NZ peiterson 130 and also bermuda beat sri lanka!!

I'm playing the trial right now, and it's superb. The 3D highlights system would definetely attract the casual cricket fan.

Started with India, and got to the World Cup finals...against Pakistan! Great match. I made 285...should've been more, but I didn't have too many wickets at the end. And, they were going well, until Sehwag knocked down a couple. Last ball, 1 wicket left, 4 runs to win. Rana Naved get a thick edge, goes past first slip (I didn't have anybody there) and down to the boundary. :( What a match for a final though!

Pretty good game, but pretty similar to past titles though.

Gets the thumbs up from me too, Just played an exhibition game between England and the WIndies. England got 277, Bell 92, Strauss 60 and KP 55. Braov went for 75.

They made 268 Lara 93 from 86 balls and Ramdin 78 from 85. Flintoff 4-41 was the pick of the bowlers with Lewis 2-36 getting Gayle and Shiv early on. I like it. As The Mongrel says they haven't rectified the 4s and 6s issue in the shortened matches (this is based on one match though).

Very cool game ,the prettiest thing about this game so far is good allrounders as regen I already got one superb and one decent allrounder ,the match engine is pretty good now you onedays are pretty much balanced and high scoring ,I played the game and I m in year 2011 any buddy wants a game:D

dont know if anyboyd else has noticed it but there is a change in light as the day goes on its bright in the morning and dull in the evening

yeah i have i reckon it's pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread