ICC III hands on/first impression

Halfway downloading this, and by the screenshots it looks bloody good! Hope the gameplay is good still but lol Like ICC06. I cant find ICC on Amazon.com. Is it only available from Play.com?

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Bats?

Like the other guy who posted im also getting black bats and i cant see the backdrop where the trees are etc its all black. I can see the action and kits fine but the ball and bats are black.

i have played one game so far and i am quietly pleased with it, beat middlesex with Hampshire, KP scored 101* and warne and clarke were my best bowlers, dont know what this bowler agression thing does? also i thought it was funny that the umpire i had had a bleached blonde pony tail! another thing i noticed was that the middlesex opening bowlers bowled 9 on the bounce which is a bit strange. Also there were no decent youths at the start but im sure there will be. but all looks good so far.

Quietly impressed by this. Played my first match against NZ and got set 297 to chase down and ended up losing by 5 runs. The match engine is something new and the new layout is unique.

Game is only improved in just the highlights only. Not any major gameplay imrpovements. And some stats are still mucked up man like Shoaib Mailk is A BOWLER on the Games i mean wtf....

the game is still good just like the old series but due to the highlights the match engine is slower so it takes moret time to complete a match. Still i think better than Cricket Coach!

The game is pretty fast for me ,almost double the loading times than ICC06 and you know due to this I m in 2013 due to blazing loading speeds.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 100
The game is very good.But i can't bowl on it!Got smashed for 340 against NZ, and lost.

dikon, go to spin. This game like previous ICCs are suckers for a spinner.

Played it last night, the graphics addition are brilliant.
I would like a minor change in when the ball goes to the boundry that the camera stays on it for a second longer to feel more real.
Love hawkeye and that exhibition is in, do you know if you will be able to update teams for exhibition?

no the spinners are just decent in this game and fast bowlers are very bad ,I see 2 fast bowlers in the England squad averaging 47 with the bowl in county so I dont think there will be any super bowlers in the game ,note that I m in 2013.

I haven't received my order from Play.com, so I thought I'd download the demo for tonight and give it a run through. 73% done after about 5 minutes of downloading, I'll give my views after playing my first match!

Users who are viewing this thread