ICC ODI Championship Trophy : **Line-Ups Please**

I would like to continue .:)

iccv.png

Closing Ceremony

After an amazing and high-scoring season season of test-match cricket with India ending up winning the ICC Test Championship. First of all, I would like to congratulate "Varun BlitzBerg Nair" for his emphatic final win. People like Dipak,Gaurav,Sim, El Loco to support me, criticize or correct me at times & also for their motivations. Other managers for their active participation and all members who followed the league's progress to hopefully complete a successful season.

Most of the achievements are swept by the Indians, who were definitely not the favorites. Once they beat Pakistan in the finals, the odds were against them. But, legendary performances by Sachin Tendulkar & Virender Sehwag resulted in their gigantic win

Achievements & Awards.

Leading run-scorer.

2071bbd.jpg

Virender Sehwag is the leading run-scorer with a legendary double century
and two half centuries which included 93 & 96*.

Leading wicket-taker.

15rxmz4.jpg

Graeme Swann is the leading wicket taker with 18 wickets in 3 matches. He would've got more than 20 wickets, If he weren't badly smashed by Sachin Tendulkar & Virender Sehwag in the finale. But, barring the final,his performances were good enough to take England to the finals.

2009122859111901.jpg

Sehwag and Dhoni with the ICC Test Championship Mace and they declare that there are No personal issues between them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

With most of the experienced managers not continuing, the season ends here. But, I promise we will come back and have an ODI CHAMPIONSHIP for sure !

New World record for opening partnership! :p That was commanding victory to say the least. Poor Poms. I'll be perduring. Notify me when you need RSA ODI squad.

Akul should have posted this image too. :p

30673821.jpg

Good league. :thumbs

The posts were of good quality. Nice managing. So Akul broke his jinx finally. And that's a good news!

Last edited:
AUS ODI squad :

(1) Ricky Ponting
(2) Michael Clarke :c:
(3) Mike Hussey
(4) David Hussey
(5) David Warner
(6) Brett Lee
(7) Mitchell Johnson
(8) Doug Bollinger
(9) Brad Haddin
(10) Matthew Wade