ICC ODI Championship Trophy : **Line-Ups Please**

Flattering statement, managers hope that it doesn't effect England's ratings. :p
Umair do a good job, you're replacing Dipak the legend. War ? Which war are you talking about ?

Bilal Shuja vs AKUL (You)

Last edited:
My ideas were good, presentations were OK. I never posted a match due to database problems and yeah India is managed by SinghB. Only NZ is vacant.

Fine, then. I'll make changes once I get all the squads. I need a day's time for the database as soon as the people give their squads & line-ups, I'll start the tournament.

Last edited:
sacq.png

:bat: Graeme Smith :c:
:bat: Hashim Amla
:bat: Colin Ingram
:ar: Faf du Plessis
:ar: JP Duminy

:wk: Abraham Benjamin de Villiers

:ar: Albie Morkel
:ar: Jacques Kallis
:ar: Johan Botha
:ar: Vernon Philander
:ar: Roelof van der Merwe

:ar: Wayne Parnell
:bwl: Rusty Theron
:bwl: Lonwabo Tsotsobe
:bwl: Dale Steyn
:bwl: Morne Morkel

Last edited:
65323d1261571517-official-cricket-non-cricket-story-resource-tips-cricinfo-header.jpg

Champions Trophy Media & News Team Cricinfo Bulletin Towers
ICC ODI World Championship Trophy season preview.
Monday - 26th November 2012

The One Day International standard of Cricket reaches a step higher with the announcement of the ICC ODI Championship Trophy being played earlier, a bunch of Cricket Tournaments held between the teams around the globe which featured the Twenty20 format and the previous week of Test Cricket which consisted of Centuries, with no big ODI tournament played from the last year. Sharad Pawar, the President of ICC confirmed this at the ICC Future Plans Meeting. Haroon Lorgat, the Secretary said that the tournament will be based on a Managerial role -, similar to that of the Test Championship. Sachin Tendulkar called time on ODI career just before the start of the tournament, he said " I don't think that I'm fit enough to play limited overs cricket anymore, I'll focus on test cricket. With the retirement of Sachin, a replacement of him is to come. Ajnikya Rahane is most likely to replace him. Australia's manager Pallu announced the squad, unorthodox but it marked the return of Ponting, Hogg and Lee to the limited overs format.The European XI have named a strong 16-man squad to take on the world. The last-minute inclusion of a combined associate team is expected to spice up the competition and give the Associates a chance to compete on a world stage, the team will be managed by our associate-expert The Author.

Players to watch out for.

Dale-Steyn-runs-laughs-120905-G300.jpg

Dale Steyn could be just the latest nuclear-tipped arrow that South Africa have drawn from their seemingly bottomless quiver of classy fast bowlers. And so on and so forth ... expect many more stupendous statistics in the years to come.

IN11_AB_447025e.jpg

A batsman of breathtaking chutzpah and enterprise, as well as the skills and the temperament required to back up his creative intent. AB De Villiers Can be a major threat, consistent and yet magnificent batsmen like him will play a major role in the South African middle order.

ICC-ODI-ranking-update,-Hashim-Amla-tops-ODI-batsmen-rankings-53509.jpg

An elegant strokeplayer blessed with the temperament to make the most of his talent, Amla is already looked upon as Jacques Kallis' successor in the role of middle-order bulwark in tests and the future opening batsmen for SA in ODI's.

05kohli.jpg

A typical modern-day cricketer, Virat Kohli plays his game aggressively, bares his emotions loudly in public, yet retains the element of maturity that forms an integral part of every good and great player. Virat Kohli has already got 13 ODI centuries under his name, and the number is likely to increase this fine winter in England.

saeed-ajmal-becomes-no-1-bowler-in-odi-rankings.jpg

A modern-day offspinner who relies on the doosra as much as on other variations of flight and speed, Saeed Ajmal made a relatively late entry into international cricket, at the age of 30, but is doing his best to make up for lost time. The batsmen may struggle to read his book of tricks this time.

Sunil-Narine-ODI_2774914.jpg

Sunil Narine caught everyone's attention after his amazing performances in IPL. He is not consistent in the longest format of the game but he could prove to be a nightmare for the batsmen around the world in the limited overs' format

2ep0a46.jpg

Last edited:
scaled.php

:bat: Nasir Jamshed
:bat: Younis Khan
:bat: Azhar Ali
:bat: Misbah-ul-Haq :c:
:bat: Babar Azam
:bat: Asad Shafiq
:bat: Umar Akmal
:ar: Abdul Razzaq
:ar: Muhammad Hafeez?
:ar: Shahid Afridi
:wk: Adnan Akmal?
:wk: Kamran Akmal
:bwl: Umar Gul?
:bwl: Junaid Khan
:bwl: Wahab Riaz
:bwl: Raza Hasan
:bwl: Saeed Ajmal
:bwl: Abdur Rehman​

One more thing, will their be warm-up matches? Plus I liked the preview.

Wikinews-Europe-logo.svg

SCO.gif
:bat: Kyle Coetzer
NED.gif
:bat: Tom Cooper
NED.gif
:wk: Derek de Boorder
IRL.gif
:bat: Ed Joyce :c:
NED.gif
:bat: Alexei Kervezee
IRL.gif
:bat: Hamish Marshall
IRL.gif
:wk: Niall O'Brien
IRL.gif
:ar: Paul Stirling

ITA.gif
:ar: Gareth Berg
SCO.gif
:ar: Neil Carter
IRL.gif
:ar: Alex Cusack
IRL.gif
:ar: Kevin O'Brien
NED.gif
:ar: Ryan ten Doeschate

IRL.gif
:bwl: George Dockrell
IRL.gif
:ar: Trent Johnston
NED.gif
:bwl: Dirk Nannes
IRL.gif
:bwl: Boyd Rankin
NED.gif
:bwl: Pieter Seelaar

The European XI have named a strong 16-man squad to take on the world. The last-minute inclusion of a combined associate team is expected to spice up the competition and give the Associates a chance to compete on a world stage.

Watch out for:

Paul Stirling is ranked comfortably inside the top 20 ODI batsmen in the world, and will be hoping to cash in with big runs.

Ryan ten Doeschate has super-human ODI stats, and is a truly world class all-rounder.

Dirk Nannes made his international debut for the Netherlands beore being picked up by Australia. His return to his Associate team will provide a big boost.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread