ICC Online/Planet Cricket Cup Type Thingy?

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Erm, i really like this game, so, shall we have some sort of cup competition?

Anyone interested, depending on how many peeps are up for it, we could have group stages and then, the quarters, semis etc. Maybe planet cricket could award 1,2 and 3rd places some Vcash or something. ;)

INTERESTED:
Dr Pepper
The Gas
Simbazz
Sureshot
Themer
kookaburra69
Madman
Allrounder18
age of the fall
aus5892
vindi18
Gunja Dude
TomG
AL_Amin

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I like that idea. I'm not very good but I still want to take part. Depending on how far you are in the game you should have different groups for people in first season/2nd season and then one for 3rd-7 etc.

Nah, this is just for fun, so you can enter providing you play on normal, doesn't matter what year you are in. I am on my 5th season, but i have no problem playing against someone further in.

Ok. I just thought it would make things fair but it's just for fun so it's all good :).

Go on then, i suppose i can give up an hour to kick your ass Gas :) :p

Bring it on baby, i like it rough and up the dirthole. :p

Ok, anyone who is interested (in playing) please post.

Interested, and if we're for choosing teams - I'll go with Notts (I just wanna use Swann! :p)

Does it matter if two people use the same county cause I only have a Notts game but would like to be a part of it

Ney, its all in the name of ICC 08 ;) And all in the name of a Simbazz win as well!

Sounds good, though I think a group kind of competition would be tricky. I'll be Essex, with my monster batting line up and awful bowling attack.

I'm sure we could award vCash. Keep throwing in ideas, guys. Knockout or League. I suppose it depends how many we have if it's only 5 or 6 of us, we could do a home and away league format.

Ok so far we have.

Gas - Somerset - LexMuffMuncher (Online name)
Dr. Pepper - Yorkshire - Name Unknown
Simbazz - Notts - Name Unknown
Themer - Notts - Name Unknown
Sureshot - Essex - Name Unknown
Kookaburra - Notts - Name Unknown

Now if you guys are up for it, i think we could play tours/series against each other.

For example, i start by playing 1 first class match, and 3 one day games against Dr P, whilst Sureshot travels to Simbazz to play 1 first class match and 3 one day games. We alternate the fixtures, so everyone, plays everyone.

What do you think? Would be nice to then draw up some sort of stat database at the end of all the top bowlers and batsmen. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread