ICC Planet Cricket Cup Group Two Thread *Round Two fixtures in #1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does round 2 begin then?
Anyone want a match now?
PM me or leave a message

@Thermer

I think Rashid123 can join group 1. there are only 7 members in that group.

No, yogy went into the open spot in group one.

Who knows, maybe we'll have another on-line tournament. If this proves successful I'm hoping for an official one through Childish Things.

-----

Me and Madman have had problems with the server again. Got about 40 overs through in the first attempt. But got kicked off 5 times within the space of a few minutes. I've e-mailed Chris and someone who I think must be person who works for the server provider.

Sorry guys, I'm as frustrated as you are.

Just a word of warning, if one user is using a pirate copy of the game, then what Sureshot describes will happen, i know, it happened to me before i got my legal copy. The game will just randomly kick you back to the online lobby.

It only seems to happen when a legal copy plays a pirate copy, im guessing due to the different codes in the executables.

You weren't playing in this round of fixtures, Allrounder18.

That's interesting, Gas. Though mine is legit, unless Chris gave me an illegal copy! Don't know about Madman.

Hurry Up and get these games finished lol joking
has any one else played their opening fixture other than me thrashing simbazz

Hurry Up and get these games finished lol joking
has any one else played their opening fixture other than me thrashing simbazz

do u want all others to know that you have defeated simbazz?

Bit difficult to get games done when the server is so poor.

Hi, me and Ganja keep appearing at different times, so i am trying to arrange a specific time when we can meet up and play. With him in Aus, and me in England, its proving awkward.

Any more luck, Gas?

I just beat Madman by 42 runs. We played it on ICC06 Ashes Edition. I wanted to see if we had any problems with the game if we used an older version, and we didn't. It was also a lot smoother. So from here on in, I say that we can use any series of the game. Preference is 08, but if that doesn't work, you are free to use another series of the game. Though obviously both of you will need that version.

The_Gas has pulled out of this, so I need to replace him. Once that game is finished, the first round of this group is done, finally!

FOR PARTICIPATE in TOURNAMENT WHICH U R PLYING

plz contact with me any time message me on their i will ply any time for u all
if u give me a chance to participate in THAT.TOURNAMENT....:cool:

(OR)

Contact me on my Hotmail ID:- [email protected]

Last edited:
I have two open positions in this group. It will be done on whoever asked first. I'm busy now, will have to do it tomorrow or Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread