On Hold ICC Pro Club | vote and show your opinion about this leagues

i go with majority...

• Total voters
Q3nrDTQ.png

ICC proudly announce first 12 professional clubs, which will be part of ICC Pro Club Programme... ICC believe the list will grow as day pass and they looking to take future pro clubs from following region only... One each club spot available only to :eng::ire::sri::ban::uae::nzf::wi::zim:... Each clubs received local players list to build there squad (fast & easy way) and they can also enquiry about other players around the world (send me your desire players list)... ICC also announced Transfer Market System in Pro Club Programme, which scheduled at start of new season and for short time in mid-season... Clubs are already started to sign players for there club, so we will return soon with player signing details...

signed pro clubs so far...
QyL7qED.png
c5B0VFE.png
QRKCUAG.png
ubtZtgq.png
bQJdgfW.png
xtj3OTU.png
BnKFhdE.png
WMEncpQ.png
Nuz3uI2.png
cA30Gxh.png
YEjWKDc.png
H68MGVO.png

Quick question : how will the player ratings work? Is it going to be similar than cricket dynasty? Just trying to figure out what will be the best way to spend budget etc.
Players will rate same as we usually do... on basis of there avg, form, age, etc... we only have 2 format in this league, so concert on player who do well in First-Class and One-Day formats...

i am not read all your messages yet (league conversations), will do tomorrow... so don't get angry for not replying...

Logo
Lancashire Lightning
Old Trafford Cricket Ground

I'll either go with the Warriors or an English team or the Surat side that performed so magnificently!

unnamed.png
ALL STARS CRICKET CLUB joins the ICC Pro Club circuit.
The owner of the ALL STARS CC Mr. Rudolph Struwig announced late yesterday evening that his CC will be contending in the ICC Pro Club tournament hosted by Mr. @Pinch hitter
SuperSport Park will be the home-ground of the South African outfit - ALL STARS CC

Supersport.jpg

INVESTEC CEO (South Africa) Stephen Koseff later on announced a one year sponsorship to the value of 2 Million to the promising CC.

Investec_logo.png
South African Star players like AB de Villiers, Quinton De Kock, FAF du Plessis , Morne Morkel & Imran Tahir showed interest in joining the ALL STARS CC. in their off season.

Stay tuned for more exiting news!​

I'll either go with the Warriors or an English team or the Surat side that performed so magnificently!
All 3 are not possible (we already full house in SA, England & India)... how about a club in New Zealand?... Wellington Phoenix Cricket Club?

All 3 are not possible (we already full house in SA, England & India)... how about a club in New Zealand?... Wellington Phoenix Cricket Club?
Your asking me to choose a Sheep farm team... ? Nothing in Australia?

I would rather date a Fremantle fan and tell my dad I'm pregnant... Kind of thing.

Your asking me to choose a Sheep farm team... ? Nothing in Australia?

I would rather date a Fremantle fan and tell my dad I'm pregnant... Kind of thing.
We already have 2 club in Australia... I don't want another club from there...

Users who are viewing this thread