On Hold ICC Pro Club | vote and show your opinion about this leagues

i go with majority...

• Total voters
@Pinch hitter :clap nice work done there in PM and here.
Belive it or not, i go through 500+ player profile to set players lists for each clubs (it cost good amount of time and effort)...

'I request all clubs, atleast sign half of your squad from the list... it makes easy, fast to finish the squad building process... and one more thing... don't send me a big bunch of players list, only sent me a players you sure want in your club... keep in mind that top players usually cost 1.5 to 2.5 millions... you don't have time than, use the sent player list well... if you can afford time, than search some good quality gems, who do well in domestic circuit but not been selected for national teams yet... mark my word, that type player will rule this league...'

May be we can have another English club in here (instead of Irish)... but only Surrey name is boring...
SURREY BORING!!! I'm hurt... Okay maybe but I'll have a think. Whtat's the time frame for final submission.

icc-pro-club-bareilly-blasters-png.192566

The Bareilly Blasters CEO and Manager, Yash Hirani announced yesterday that they had struck a deal with the Indian industry giant, Godrej for the role of lead sponser. He gave a press conference yesterday, here are some excerpts:-
Q. Sir, Your team is representing a really small town in the country of India.. Don't you think it will be little difficult for your club to battle all the clubs of the world?

In cricket, the city or state you represent doesn't matter as long as you give your 100%. We are confident that we can win as long as we play some good cricket.

Q. What have you thought about the funding?

Well, I had thought that this question would rise up. So I am very pleased to announce that we had a meeting with the CEO of Godrej, Prajisho Adi, who was really obliged to become our lead sponsor.

New Transfer Market rules...
  • Players list received by club will be exclusively available up to 120hrs (5 days) to them... Once Time limit is passed, any other club can sign players from the list...
  • We introducing new player search method called as Enquiry System (to avoid long list of player search)...
  • At the start of new Transfer window (including current one) each clubs get 8 search slots (4 for local players & 4 for oversea players)... Club can use these slots to know about new players salary, availability, etc... Clubs need to use this slots wisely... If slots are full, club can't search more players... Once searched player signed by you or others, club will get new vacant slots to search a new player...

I assume this following question may everyone want to ask to me, so i tag this PM question here...
I don't understand it's confusing. Now what new players can I sign and when?
Like your interested players list, most of them posting long list to search... so i made this new rule... from now on-wards every club can search (interested players) up to 8 players only (4 locals & 4 oversea)... if it full, you have to wait your searched player get signed by you or other club... once that happen, new slot will open to search a new player... if your search slots are full and stuck, than you can't search more players and you have to sign players from given list... This will make your player search more sensible... and you can assume other players salary from given list... look in to it and compare with your favorite player, if you think he can be fit in to your budget, than add him in search list...

If you think England is getting crowded I can move my team to maybe NZ or Afghanistan?

If you think England is getting crowded I can move my team to maybe NZ or Afghanistan?
England have good number of county clubs for local players search... so 3 club from there is good balance for this league...

As per your suggestions, After sending players list tomorrow to new 2 clubs, I will post all clubs exclusive players list here (without salary details)... to avoid wasting a search slots on those exclusive players for next 5 days...

Users who are viewing this thread