Story ICC World Cricket League Global Division One - Bermuda [C07]

Kamande Strikes!​

Ravi: Just as we suspected! Only 4 balls in and the first wicket has fallen for Bermuda! Kamane bowled a pretty non-threatening ball to Borden who tried to drive, was late and it was a pretty simple catch through to the wicketkeeper, Ouma.

Borden departs for a duck

Two very different reactions to the same scenario

Sanjay: Needless to say, Bermuda are in big trouble and need to rely on the middle order now to try to put together some partnerships and try to force a good result.

Next man, Hurdle, has it all to do

Match State:
Bermuda
0/1 from .4 Overs
*Hurdle 0 (0)
Tucker 0(0)

Kenya
Kamande .4-0-0-1

id just like to thank xrichx for the AWESOME banner he made for me. well played.

As i predicted, Kenyans have started off strong with that early wkt.. Guess, they wont be finding any difficulty to get a victory over Bermuda.

thanks sami007 and great story so far, il be interested to read further :)

thanks for the love Jaz....but Surendar!

surendar said:
As i predicted, Kenyans have started off strong with that early wkt.. Guess, they wont be finding any difficulty to get a victory over Bermuda.

have some faith man! im trying hard!

sami007 said:
tbut Surendar!

have some faith man! im trying hard!

oh i forgot that u are playing as Bermuda ;) well Gud Luck then... Hoping to see someone rescuing in middle order! :D Anything around 230 shd be challenging to defend the strong Kenyans :)

hahah 230? im thinking ill be lucky to make it to about 150-odd

Romaine and Tucker Steady the Ship​

cardcopyuu2.png
Bermuda Scorecard

Ravi: After another Bermudan wicket, the captain Romaine and opening batsman Tucker have helped Bermuda into a good position. After 7 overs they are 33/2. Although they will be upset about the 2nd wicket to go down, they can be happy with the progress made so far.

Sanjay: Yes I think they are playing pretty well, lets take a look at the wicket that fell. Hurdle looked quite bad in my opinion, only getting 5 runs, of which 4 was from an edged boundary. He looked out of rhythm and spooned an easy catch to Suji at short leg to give Kamande his second wicket.

hurdlekz6.png
Hurdle takes the walk of shame.

kamandevu5.png
Kamande fired up after that wicket.

nextmanzx6.png
Captain Romaine comes in with a focussed look about him.

Ravi: Since then there has been some drama, the skipper, Romaine was caught of only the 2nd ball he faced by Suji at point but Kamande was adjudged to have overstepped his line and a no ball was called by the umpire.

catchcopyzq7.png
Kenya could have been in a strong position had this catch been upheld.

Sanjay: I think thats just the luck the Bermudans needed. A wake up call if you will. Romaine realized he has to be more careful and as the skipper, he has to lead from the front, which he seems to be doing now.

Ravi: Lets get back to the action then! See you in a few overs at the drink break.

Match State:
Bermuda
33/2 from 7 Overs at 4.71 RPO
*Romaine 10 (6)
Tucker 16 (27)

Bermuda has recovered well after loosing two early wkts at 12 itself! Someone from Bermuda needs to play a big innings!

Btw, presentation is very neat :clap

Nice even start to the match but i think that Kenya are the favourites to win this match . Nice presentation mate keep up the good work :cheers

Neat presentation.
Hope,u get a goodish score on this particular wicket.Maybe Romaine could do with staying a bit longer :)

Suji and Aga Rock Bermuda​

celebyo3.png
The Kenyans celebrate yet another breakthrough

Ravi: The news from the middle isnt good for the Bermudans. After some rash stroke play and good bowling from the Kenyans, they find them selves at and look to be staring defeat in the face. From this point, they will be lucky to score in excess of 100/110 runs.

Sanjay: Yes Bermuda are definitely not making any believers out of any spectators after that brief passage of play. I cannot believe that from a position of 33/2 they lost 3 wickets for only 17 runs. Lets take a look at Tucker's wicket. He was in good nick, timing it well but one mistimed cover drive went straight into the hands of the fielder!

Ravi: Ya that was a bad way to get out but what was worse was the wicket of the skipper, Romaine . When your team has lost 2 wickets in 2 balls as they did, he had no business trying to hit for 6. He only missed it by a few yards but a fielder was out in the deep the whole time!

Sanjay: Yes Ravi, very immature play I must agree. Well anyway, thats what we had to share with you. We will bring you more news as the play progresses.

catchpo6.png
Tucker's simple catch to Tikolo

sujijv6.png
Suji fired up after taking 2 wickets in 2 balls

agatg6.png
Aga celebrates taking the scalp of the opposing captain

Match State:
Bermuda
50/5 from 9 Overs at 5.56
D. Minors* 0 (0)
J. Tucker 4 (3)

Users who are viewing this thread