ICC World T10-England won the first ever T10 WC,Coach: Jaraarrow

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
AngryPixel i want to change my team South Africa to new zealand as South Africa does not have any fast medium bowlers so please change my team :)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are you sure.. The rules concerning bowlers type are not ready yet and you wont be able to change the team back once the rules are posted

AngryPixel added 12 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Tournament Rules

Bowlers Rules

Some teams has too much fast bowlers and some don't. In order to balance the teams here are the rules regarding bowlers.

Each team can have only 1 Fast bowler, 2 Fast medium bowlers, 2 medium fast/medium bowlers, 1 spinner is compulsory.

Remember the total adds up to 6 doesnt mean you have to have 6 bowlers. It means thats the maximum number of bowlers of that type you can have. So you can have 1 fast,2 medium fast,1 spinner or 1 fast 2 fast medium and 1 spinner. you can have any number of combination..

Pitch condition, ground,weather would be similar for a round for all the teams of a group.

Disconnection:

In case there is unintentional disconnection, both teams should resolve it within themselves. If they do not come to a conclusion then the match would be replayed with the instruction that they should try to reach the conditions similar to just before disconnection. If the user who caused the disconnection declines to do this then he would automatically forfeit the match, if the other user declines it then the match would be considered abandoned and both teams would split points.
If a disconnection occurs in the penultimate overs of the match i.e last 2 overs then the user causing disconnection would automatically loose the match.

P.S: My college would start in 2 weeks so i gotta start this tournament soon. I'm thinking about removing the last two teams and making it 6 team tournament if we can't find any players for those two teams by this weekend. What do you guys think

AngryPixel added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

many of you would whine over the 1 fast bowler restriction. Well that was done to balance the field. Australia/SAF has 3 or 4 fast bowlers whereas India/Pakistan/SL has just one each.

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Tourney

I suggest at least 3 fielders on legside and at least 2 fielders outside the circle at all times.
I also think that the players should download fraps for screenshots etc.
Can this tourney start asap,im on nightshift next week.

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Okay jararrow. I'm thinking same.. Would make up all the rules and tournament schecdule by tomorrow. Hopefully we can start in next 24 hours.

jaraarrow

International Coach
tourney

Also if everyone agrees,only 2 bouncers and 2 yorkers allowed per over.
PS is this a 5,10 or 20 over tourney?

jaraarrow

International Coach
game

I dont have a windows live id.[email protected]
I have google mail though.

jaraarrow added 5 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Right i am ready for my first game,who am i playing?:yes

jaraarrow added 6 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Does anyone know if uyou need a microphone for voice chat on gmail?

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Press Release :p

Champions Trophy Day 1

Defending Champions Australia to play arch rivals England in much anticipated tournament opener at an undisclosed location:spy. It would be a home game for Australia so English are underdogs in this match.

In the second match of the day, South Africa would take on West Indies at yet another undisclosed location. It is a home game for West Indies. Home Captains are keeping the grounds unknown till the last moment to have an edge over others, though some some of the sub continent captains are not so lucky as due to floods in monsoon season they have only one playable ground each:p.

Group A: England(Away) vs Australia(Home).
Group B: South Africa(Away) vs West Indies(Home)

Please complete the matches ASAP so that we could get the Day 2 going.

AngryPixel added 7 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Of-course you need a microphone for voice chat jaraarrow:facepalm .. If you meant a separate one other than the one that comes in with headphone, then no you dont need another. The one in headphone would work fine. Heck, one in the Webcam would work nicely too:p

jaraarrow

International Coach
microphone

Press Release :p

Please complete the matches ASAP so that we could get the Day 2 going.

AngryPixel added 7 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Of-course you need a microphone for voice chat jaraarrow:facepalm .. If you meant a separate one other than the one that comes in with headphone, then no you dont need another. The one in headphone would work fine. Heck, one in the Webcam would work nicely too:p

Of course,silly me.Havent goy one so i wont be able to chat.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Don and bilal ... pay the registration fees ASAP. The tournament is supposed to start tomorrow

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Are you sure.. The rules concerning bowlers type are not ready yet and you wont be able to change the team back once the rules are posted

ya i want to change my team :)

i am not satisfied with rule. in online play we are facing only one problem its fast bowler :yes

and i suggest that only 1 fast bowler should include in the team :yes and rest of the 10 players its our own choice as we can play easily with fast medium bowler in online play :yes so only 1 fast bowler and rest of the 10 players its our own choice :)

Its a T20 tournament

i am not happy with this :( i thought it is 5 over ODI Match :( i am very Angry on you Pixel :(

jaraarrow

International Coach
tourney

Right i am ready for my first game.

Users who are viewing this thread