Alaukik's And Meet's International PC T-20 League:Running Successfully

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
I can't do anything, because you all gave your vcash to sachin and he has been banned now.:facepalm And I can't give my vcash to you all guys.

indian 11

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I can't do anything, because you all gave your vcash to sachin and he has been banned now.:facepalm And I can't give my vcash to you all guys.

Banned for what ?????

I think you should contact admin to tell him the position and get our v cash back.

sunnykinger

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
yeap
i agree with indian11
PM the admin and tell me what is the situation
since there was no end to the tournament
and if it would have ended all the vcash should have gone to the winner
No winner is there so i kindly request that please give our vcash back to us

sunnykinger

Club Captain
Everyone sorry.
Should we make other tourny with very few matches, as big schedule creates problem like this.
no buddy
big schedule was never a problem
we were finished with 70 % of the tournament
in my view
you should have taken care of the tournament
as we all were playing matches and the problem was that you didn't gave time to the tournament and did not updated the points table

it would have ended up in a good success but unfortunately it was a disaster

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
But I was on mod approval(expired today) and I can't post anything.I even VM you, I told many times to sachin that do match details so that i can edit points table but he didn't did and another failure was due to we organized this tourny in vacation, due to which many participants have to go out of station.

Ok but should we make another league just 5 to 10 overs match.

sunnykinger

Club Captain
I want to discuss with the other users who were playing this tournament.
My decision will be based on that discussion

indian 11

Club Cricketer
But I was on mod approval(expired today) and I can't post anything.I even VM you, I told many times to sachin that do match details so that i can edit points table but he didn't did and another failure was due to we organized this tourny in vacation, due to which many participants have to go out of station.

Ok but should we make another league just 5 to 10 overs match.

Well I think only one player quited but that should not have been an excuse. I think rest of the players played really honestly but unfortunately you guys never took it seriously. Now I dont know whose fault is this but I do not have any more interest in playing tournys where people quit or players have to request multiple times just to update the tables. I would prefer that I will create my own but since I know that I cannot devote that much of time therefore I wont commit as well but definetly not playing any tourny now unless its by any of my old friends who have organized other 3 tournys tremendously.

Sorry for this Meet but I hope it was a learning experience for you.:facepalm

sunnykinger

Club Captain
Well I think only one player quited but that should not have been an excuse. I think rest of the players played really honestly but unfortunately you guys never took it seriously. Now I dont know whose fault is this but I do not have any more interest in playing tournys where people quit or players have to request multiple times just to update the tables. I would prefer that I will create my own but since I know that I cannot devote that much of time therefore I wont commit as well but definetly not playing any tourny now unless its by any of my old friends who have organized other 3 tournys tremendously.

Sorry for this Meet but I hope it was a learning experience for you.

This is a NO meet

Users who are viewing this thread