ICC World T20 India 2016 - March/April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win for the West Indies that. I thought Australia had a really good total, but the openers took the Aussies apart really. Good to see someone different winning the tournament after Australia's domination in recent times.

WIWN 149/2 (19.3 ov, B Cooper 3*, DJS Dottin 18*, EA Perry 0/27) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Caribbean cricket is getting better and better. Two cups this year! Surely bright signs for them.
Yes, great game of cricket by the ladies. The young Hayley impressed when it was most needed. She was in great touch today. Hit Perry for the biggest six of the tournament straight past the bowler. Not to forget that she bowled well too drawing the first blood. Hopefully, the men's team will follow what the ladies did and win the cup.

Losing the toss is not good. West Indies big favourites for me now. I think if we were chasing it would have been 50/50. Probably need 200 at least.

ENGLAND got this.

Third gone! We are on top. Excellent captaincy to continue with Badree for his third over.

Whatever the outcome of this final and at present, doesn't look good for England. I've been disappointed with Eoin Morgan's form despite good captaincy he's been very poor with bat!

Maybe time for him to resurrect his cricket career with Ireland before England dump him altogether ?

cricinfo said:
Badree to Root, FOUR, hammered away! This is a loopy old full toss on leg stump and Root jumps all over it and trampolines up and down yelling "wheee" for good measure. Whipped through midwicket
Someone in cricinfo is a big fan of Ric Flair.

Would it be crazy if I tell you that England are actually going to win from here?

However, I'd really mind getting bullied if my prediction turns out to be wrong.

1 thing i didn't understood.
Why Darren Sammy not bowling?
He bowled only against Afghanistan.
He has pretty good T20 bowling average.
Lack of self confidence ? or what?

I think the thing is, there's so much experience, even in these younger players, that they know what they should be doing. If they play really well, we'll still get a decent score, whereas a few years ago we might have folded in a panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread