Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What a brainfade by Root. He was going exceptionally without having attempted any fancy stuff. Why do it now? If he had stayed England would've at least had a chance.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, it's a score. Not a particularly good one, but it's a score. Get Gayle early and see what happens.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't know what his surname is but Sanjay M-something is an awful commentator. I have no idea what he's talking about and when I do it's some pointless opinion...

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Time for a Rootstorm[DOUBLEPOST=1459697722][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know what his surname is but Sanjay M-something is an awful commentator. I have no idea what he's talking about and when I do it's some pointless opinion...

The advantage of being in britain is that we have the radio option which is always better

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
He is an absolute useless commentator and someone who thinks he knows everything and ends up talking nonsense each time.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
England are ruling it as of the moment. These two need to stick in there and keep things rotating. Want to see West Indies lift the cup.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Samuels key again as he was in that 2012 WC final. Bravo needs to stay with him till the 12th over.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
England are ruling the second innings. They need couple of wickets more to bag this title as Champions.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
That's strange. Who had the best view of that? Marlon Samuels, who walked off.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
That was one mighty reprieve. Samuels must have almost done into the dressing room before it started showing up that it was not a clean catch. And now on the replays, Buttler's reaction immediately after throwing the ball up gives it all away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread