ICC World T20 India 2016 - March/April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a brainfade by Root. He was going exceptionally without having attempted any fancy stuff. Why do it now? If he had stayed England would've at least had a chance.

Well, it's a score. Not a particularly good one, but it's a score. Get Gayle early and see what happens.

I don't know what his surname is but Sanjay M-something is an awful commentator. I have no idea what he's talking about and when I do it's some pointless opinion...

Time for a Rootstorm[DOUBLEPOST=1459697722][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know what his surname is but Sanjay M-something is an awful commentator. I have no idea what he's talking about and when I do it's some pointless opinion...

The advantage of being in britain is that we have the radio option which is always better

He is an absolute useless commentator and someone who thinks he knows everything and ends up talking nonsense each time.

England are ruling it as of the moment. These two need to stick in there and keep things rotating. Want to see West Indies lift the cup.

Samuels key again as he was in that 2012 WC final. Bravo needs to stay with him till the 12th over.

England are ruling the second innings. They need couple of wickets more to bag this title as Champions.

That's strange. Who had the best view of that? Marlon Samuels, who walked off.

That was one mighty reprieve. Samuels must have almost done into the dressing room before it started showing up that it was not a clean catch. And now on the replays, Buttler's reaction immediately after throwing the ball up gives it all away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread