ICC World T20 Mini Mafia! - Game End.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Meh, don't replace me yet, if you haven't already. Got an exam tomorrow, but have 12 days off after that before a double exam. So I reckon I could play till it ends.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Short and Sweet...

Man with illegal bat, bat swung, connected. Longlegs falls to floor and dies a tragic death. Outrage, people start to be suspicious....

LongLegs is dead....

457497.html

You are Graeme Smith, Vintage Captain, Team South Africa.

You are the South African Skipper, this gives you the ability each night to investigate one player to see if he is on your team or not. If you are successful you shall find out a team mate, you may not make an inquiry on consecutive nights if you have been successful.

Having been the skipper of your national side for close to 8 years, you have seen your team go fluctuate from the height of its ability to the low point, yet you still have survived. With this ability, you have 2 escape options. One to be used in the night and one in the day. This will see you escape either being lynched or killed at night. But, being a South African comes with a disadvantage, you have a reputation as chokers at the big moments. This also affects your role, as the game progresses the likelihood of your role working decreases.

It will start off with a 100% chance, but if you make it far into the game, the ability(s) remaining may have a success rate of around 20%. The risk of when to use your role is yours too choose.​

It is now Day 5! 9 alive! 5 Votes for a majority.

Manly

Thor
I'm 90% sure if LL had said he was going to not swap out someone else (MaD?) would have been lynched...

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Yeah that makes sense. Although we may never find out why LL suspected MaD. :(
Pressure Vote:

Lynch: MaD

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Reason being?

Lynch: Mad

When LL suspects, he is normally onto something important.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Ughhh, yeah, I can't post anything now.

And, Maney probably has the right reason why I was killed. Should be obvious whom to go for now...

I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread