ICC3 - graphics problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyhiggins

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey all, sorry if this has been discussed somewhere else before now, im new here

i resently bought ICC3 on my pc and everything works perfectly accept there are a few problems with the graphics

- the ball is always black

- where the ground should be is black

- bat is black

- helmets are black

i understand that it could be a problem with my graphics card, any ideas if there is any way around this problem without buying a new graphics card

thanks

matty

its a very basic computer the graphics card is a INTEL(R) EXTREME GRAPHICS 2

hey all, sorry if this has been discussed somewhere else before now, im new here

i resently bought ICC3 on my pc and everything works perfectly accept there are a few problems with the graphics

- the ball is always black

- where the ground should be is black

- bat is black

- helmets are black

i understand that it could be a problem with my graphics card, any ideas if there is any way around this problem without buying a new graphics card

thanks

matty

Yeah, the only way around it is a new graphics card, i quite like it though in my opinion reminds me fo the Stanford 20-20

And to be honest its not a great reason to get a new graphics card its not the best game in the world,

Yeah, the only way around it is a new graphics card, i quite like it though in my opinion reminds me fo the Stanford 20-20

And to be honest its not a great reason to get a new graphics card its not the best game in the world,

Nonetheless it would allow him to experience the game fully, with no flaws in the graphics. I wouldn't spend too much money though unless you really get into the game.

Hope we helped. :onpc

thakns very much for your replys, its funny you mentioned the standford 20-20, i thought at first that it was ment to be like that. either way it doesnt realy take much away from the game, its abit annoying, and ive got to admit in some ways i prefered the old 2D graphic :eek:, these new 3D graphics make it harder to set fields some how, and it all seems to happen abit to quick for my liking.

thanks for your help

matty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread