Importing from Aus to UK

righto... so i believe i can get very limited, like 5 or 6 copies, to reach me no later than the 5th, which i could then post on to UK recipients.

it's coming from india, the original price is slightly cheaper (approx 43) but due to the shipping costs etc. i'd need to charge about 50-55.

if you'd be interested, pm me and i'll see what i can do - will confirm with you on Monday.

Hey I'm not sure if my messages are sending man, but I'm interested

You should try ozgameshop.com....very reliable and minimal international post costs. Good luck!

ozgameshop is shipping the game starting 11th so there's no point in going with them. You may as well stick to shopto or game.

ozgameshop is shipping the game starting 11th so there's no point in going with them. You may as well stick to shopto or game.

As discussed before Ozgameshop actually sells UK copies and due to some trade deal between Aus and the Poms they don't get taxed. So seeing as the UK release date is the right now around the 11th, that is probably when Ozgamesop wil have stock and be allowed to sell.

As discussed before Ozgameshop actually sells UK copies and due to some trade deal between Aus and the Poms they don't get taxed. So seeing as the UK release date is the right now around the 11th, that is probably when Ozgamesop wil have stock and be allowed to sell.

Exactly. So there's no reason to go with Ozgameshop compared to say Game or Shopto. Ozgameshop and Nzgameshop are actually fronts or different brands of 365games.co.uk, and if I was in UK I would go with 365games.

I personally think that the best option is just to buy from a retailer in your home country. If the game was delayed months in some countries then yes I would import, but paying $20 extra so you can have the game a couple of days earlier is IMO not worth it. We will most likely be playing this game for years so having it a week early is not going to change much in the longterm.

I personally think that the best option is just to buy from a retailer in your home country. If the game was delayed months in some countries then yes I would import, but paying $20 extra so you can have the game a couple of days earlier is IMO not worth it. We will most likely be playing this game for years so having it a week early is not going to change much in the longterm.

Yeah but if if the difference between shipping it and getting it locally less than 10 bucks, I would go for a more reliable and quicker option. For me importing it from UK or Aus to North America comes out to be the same amount so why not try the Aussie option? If it works, great! If it doesn't you will get it at the same time as you would've gotten it from UK anyway.

Yeah but if if the difference between shipping it and getting it locally less than 10 bucks, I would go for a more reliable and quicker option. For me importing it from UK or Aus to North America comes out to be the same amount so why not try the Aussie option? If it works, great! If it doesn't you will get it at the same time as you would've gotten it from UK anyway.

If it's less then 10 bucks more then yes it probably is worth it. If the price is the same between UK and Aus then I'd chose the fastest way which is probably Aus seeing that the game is coming out a week earlier (we think). What's the prices like when importing from India, SA or Dubai. It seems quite a few people have imported from India so far.

If it's less then 10 bucks more then yes it probably is worth it. If the price is the same between UK and Aus then I'd chose the fastest way which is probably Aus seeing that the game is coming out a week earlier (we think). What's the prices like when importing from India, SA or Dubai. It seems quite a few people have imported from India so far.

No idea. I wasn't able to find a reliable retailer which ships internationally from India and middle east, and I didn't search for a SA based retailer.

A friend calculated it the other day by asking his family to buy and send it. with dhl express shipping the cost came out to be much higher than aus/uk import and so he dropped the idea.

Just out of interest, does anyone know how fast mighty ape actually deliver to the UK? I emailed them and they said 10-14 days, but I'm sure it must be faster, because they might only be saying that just to be safe in case they receive any delivery complaints.

I have received confirmation from Mightyape that my order has been shipped - it is being shipped by DHL global mail, rather than DHL express - has anyone had any experience with using DHL global mail before in terms of delivery times to the UK?
Thanks

I have received confirmation from Mightyape that my order has been shipped - it is being shipped by DHL global mail, rather than DHL express - has anyone had any experience with using DHL global mail before in terms of delivery times to the UK?
Thanks

DHL Express gets it you in 2-4 days from the Southern Hemisphere, DHL Global Mail is their standard delivery so it will be 7-10 days from previous experience.

More information: http://us.dhlglobalmail.com/international-parcel-shipping-services.aspx

Last edited:
Mighty ape emailed last night when a sleep, saying
"unfortunatly we have just discovered an error that may have been showing
in the final stage of the checkout ,advising that your order would shipped
via DHL express.
your order will go by DHL Globel mail"
Well pissed off with this.
If anyone can send me a copy with there commision on for a fellow PC
member via DHL EXPRESS or pigeon!
Can pay by paypal :thumbs

Mighty ape emailed last night when a sleep, saying
"unfortunatly we have just discovered an error that may have been showing
in the final stage of the checkout ,advising that your order would shipped
via DHL express.
your order will go by DHL Globel mail"
Well pissed off with this.
If anyone can send me a copy with there commision on for a fellow PC
member via DHL EXPRESS or pigeon!
Can pay by paypal :thumbs

I had the same from Mighty Ape so I cancelled the order. It's now available on XBOX 360 on Let's Tango so I've gone there. 3-7 days delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread