Importing from Aus to UK

i used this Parcel Delivery & Courier Services within United Kingdom | DHL Express to compare the shipping times and obviously it does not allow Aus to UK so i did UK to Aus and it was three working days :cheers

I don't think it works that way unfortunately. The shipping cost they're quoting is about is about ?9, which is way, way less than it'd cost to send it via a three day service. Granted, they may have a large discount on shipping rates, but I cannot see it being that quick.

They did confirm it is not a tracked option either, which usually means a longer service.

Are MightyApe.com.au and NZ both based in NZ as when I've emailed them both I've received responses from .co.nz email addresses.

Last edited:
too much hassle for me... I'm staying with GAME.

I don't think it works that way unfortunately. The shipping cost they're quoting is about is about ?9, which is way, way less than it'd cost to send it via a three day service. Granted, they may have a large discount on shipping rates, but I cannot see it being that quick.

They did confirm it is not a tracked option either, which usually means a longer service.

Are MightyApe.com.au and NZ both based in NZ as when I've emailed them both I've received responses from .co.nz email addresses.

MightyApes warehouse is in New Zealand

From looking at postal options from Aus and NZ to the UK they seem about twice as expensive as over here so that''s probably why retailers don't offer them.

From looking at postal options from Aus and NZ to the UK they seem about twice as expensive as over here so that''s probably why retailers don't offer them.

yes looking more like i need to either explore the indian option or god forbid, wait...

yes looking more like i need to either explore the indian option or god forbid, wait...

Waiting is not an option...... I am sure someone somewhere will able to find a way to get this game earlier.

Yeah I agree Dridge, to much hassle importing the game, I'm sticking with ShopTo. Fingers crossed the 11th is THE date. ShopTo send their games out early anyway.

Yeah I agree Dridge, to much hassle importing the game, I'm sticking with ShopTo. Fingers crossed the 11th is THE date. ShopTo send their games out early anyway.

I was going to switch to ShopTo but it was such a faff signing up. It kept diverting to a card registering page (and charge me a quid?!) before I could properly enter my billing address and when I tried to change my billing address it said it was going to log me out and stop the registration. Ridiculous amount of effort needed to just make the pre-order!

the price there though is ?50, not Aus$16.99 - i know they may have some bulk shipping discount, but i think it's going to be a lot slower than that, tbh!

----------

i see kasabian beat me to it!

The price is of parcel up to 10 kg and for weight of CD I think 16$ is fine.

I was going to switch to ShopTo but it was such a faff signing up. It kept diverting to a card registering page (and charge me a quid?!) before I could properly enter my billing address and when I tried to change my billing address it said it was going to log me out and stop the registration. Ridiculous amount of effort needed to just make the pre-order!

They simply charge your account ?1 to see if it works and then they pay the ?1 back in straight away, it aint no biggy.

They simply charge your account ?1 to see if it works and then they pay the ?1 back in straight away, it aint no biggy.

The issue was more with the registration bit, rather than the quid.

Have you had games early from them in the past?

The issue was more with the registration bit, rather than the quid.

Have you had games early from them in the past?

Everytime, except GTA V which turned up on the release date. I made a post last week about when I got IC10 4 days early, hoping the same happens with DBC14 :yes

Just ordered from Mighty Ape.
Cancelled game order, take my chances with Mighty Ape!
Only except PayPal , but sent next Wednesday :cheers

Just ordered from Mighty Ape.
Cancelled game order, take my chances with Mighty Ape!
Only except PayPal , but sent next Wednesday :cheers

Keep us posted when you get the game.

Users who are viewing this thread