Importing from Aus to UK

fishpond.co.uk have it for ?41.26 with free shipping, which takes 6-10 days. Not sure if reliable though? Despite the co.uk domain it appears not to be a UK company.

:D that's true too. I know ours and he's the head of the group we have out there.

The "I'm an almost 28 year old adult.... Can you import me a video game because I am too impatient to wait?" conversation would have been interesting.

fishpond.co.uk have it for ?41.26 with free shipping, which takes 6-10 days. Not sure if reliable though? Despite the co.uk domain it appears not to be a UK company.

Thanks for this mate :) i might just purchase it from here but i will wait untill next week if someone can confirm if this site is any good and they have used it before

Edit: Checked the reviews and looks like a scam they charge more money when it arrives to you in the form of custom tax and the prices can be shocking plus some people never get there items do not order from here period.

Last edited:
Mightyape Australia do not accept debit cards, do they? I loooked but can't find any option for it. Also the paypal option vanishes when I g to payment page...

Wondering this also. It's $8.24 for 'international parcel post'. Anybody any idea of shipping times?

I've just looked at their FAQs and it says 2-4 weeks, but in some rare cases 6 weeks.
I'm just going to order mine from MightyApe AUS. It comes to about ?50, and uses a quicker delivery service I believe.

Does anyone actually know how long it takes from mightyape AUS?

I am about to cancel my pre-order from Game uk and order from mightyape, all depending on delivery...

I have imported from New Zealand a number of times via Mighty Ape...no problems, will need to look what packaging charges were though.

Dutch, how long did the delivery take?

I know someone who used to work for DHL and now is reasonably senior in UPS, instituted enquiries to see if she could "ball park" it and will report back as soon as I hear. Will of course be an estimate.

Nice, so if they ship on the 2nd, it should (fingers crossed!) be with us by the 5th which is the Saturday, or more realistically the Monday.

Definately, but i think i will wait until monday just in case but most likely looking to cancel my GAME order and just get it from mightyape plus if we can get it by 5/6th april latest it will go nicely with the t20 world cup finals :D

Mightyape Australia do not accept debit cards, do they? I loooked but can't find any option for it. Also the paypal option vanishes when I g to payment page...

I paid using paypal worked without a problem.

----------

Does anyone actually know how long it takes from mightyape AUS?

I am about to cancel my pre-order from Game uk and order from mightyape, all depending on delivery...

Up to 2 weeks is written 4-6 working days eatimated,but I will get better answer by monday will share with others.

Users who are viewing this thread