Importing from Aus to UK

My only concern is the $16.99 shipping price cannot be speedy delivery, so lord knows how long it would take?

Anyone purchased from there before to give an estimate?

My only concern is the $16.99 shipping price cannot be speedy delivery, so lord knows how long it would take?

They say they are using DHL Express.. not sure how long it'll take. Even if it takes 8 days and arrives on the 10th, that's a day before the supposed UK release... which might still slip further.

Heads up @Dutch my rudimentary calc - using sterling, not euro - but NZ price is ?10 higher than Aus

NZ 116 = ?60
Aus 91 = ?50

Edit - too late

They told me 10-14 days, but they'll say that to be on the safe side.

Heads up @Dutch my rudimentary calc - using sterling, not euro - but NZ price is ?10 higher than Aus

NZ 116 = ?60
Aus 91 = ?50

Edit - too late

To be honest Dave, without being an a-hole.....a tenner or whatever here or there doesn't bother me. I have a busy time coming up and have been looking forward to this game too much: too impatient, greedy, whatever and I have the money to get it when it suits me better.

To be honest Dave, without being an a-hole.....a tenner or whatever here or there doesn't bother me. I have a busy time coming up and have been looking forward to this game too much: too impatient, greedy, whatever and I have the money to get it when it suits me better.

No problem with that! And as you point out you've got a guy who can get it here quicker, why not??

I have taken the plunge too... Though may cancel it before it ships if I can find someone at work travelling over from India early the week beginning 6th

Did the pre-order in the morning from aus mighty ape and wrote them if they can process it fast (willing to pay for extra courier fee).

I guess earliest answer I will get on monday, by default they are using DHL express cost 16$.

Whole order costs 68 Euros.

Did the pre-order in the morning from aus mighty ape and wrote them if they can process it fast (willing to pay for extra courier fee).

I guess earliest answer I will get on monday, by default they are using DHL express cost 16$.

Whole order costs 68 Euros.

Keep us posted on how that goes because depending on the cost I could potentially be all over that

Keep us posted on how that goes because depending on the cost I could potentially be all over that

Sure my only concern is shipping time (I have lost hope of steel case now). I will keep posted here and would suggest to wait till monday they wrote they will ship on 3rd so you have time to take better decision.

Sure my only concern is shipping time (I have lost hope of steel case now). I will keep posted here and would suggest to wait till monday they wrote they will ship on 3rd so you have time to take better decision.

No steelbook from mightyape ?? i think we should have some confirmation about the UK release date on monday at least

No steelbook from mightyape ?? i think we should have some confirmation about the UK release date on monday at least

As far as I am informed there was no mention of pre-order bonus.I still have a copy pre-ordered from gameXchange and will get it when UK release is made, but I lost faith in all this unless we have something official and it costs nearly the same for me and paying a bit extra is not a concern atm.

Last edited:
steelbook was confirmed as EB exclusive in Aus so definitely wouldn't get it buying from MightyApe

No problem with that! And as you point out you've got a guy who can get it here quicker, why not??

I have taken the plunge too... Though may cancel it before it ships if I can find someone at work travelling over from India early the week beginning 6th

We have someone coming over this Monday (India to US). One week later and I would have been on that like white on rice!

Users who are viewing this thread