Improvements For The Next Title

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Am I the only one enjoying this game? I don't play online but have played a heck of a lot offline and against friends.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Codemasters, don't release any more cricket games. We're better off without you.

Be careful what you wish for! I understand codemasters are dodgy to say the least. But IC2010 really could grow into a brilliant series. This new game could be tripe for all we know. And i for one will buy IC2011 even if its a patched IC2010, and i would say 95% of you all will too. And you know it! :p

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Yes i agree with you. ic 2010 need to be fixed online but dont think to much about big ant or trine 10 yet. We no nothing about these 2 games at the moment. I hope next year we have 3 cricket games to pick from. Plus from a guess if codemaster did make ic2011 a patched ic2010 with some tweaks and a couple of new features. Then big ant and trine will have to work real hard to be better than codemasters.:spy

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Be careful what you wish for! I understand codemasters are dodgy to say the least. But IC2010 really could grow into a brilliant series. This new game could be tripe for all we know. And i for one will buy IC2011 even if its a patched IC2010, and i would say 95% of you all will too. And you know it! :p

No way, I'm finished with Codemasters. I will only buy a cricket game from them in the future if Mark personally sends me an email and tells me that it's worth the price. :)

Kaos110

Club Cricketer
Am I the only one enjoying this game? I don't play online but have played a heck of a lot offline and against friends.

same here, the game is still fun and in many ways its an improvement to ac09. as much improvements as you can expect within a year.....i am satisfied so far

Kaos110 added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

And i for one will buy IC2011 even if its a patched IC2010

me either....

shamey

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
some of the guys over here are actually encouraging them to release more products like IC2010.what is the guarantee tht IC2011 will be bug free?cuz if it is then once again you guys will be cheated.first of all codies should release a patch after the AUS release to fix all the issues only then i will buy IC2011 or else codies i have got two words for ya : $U_K IT!!

Watson33

Club Cricketer

No, your not the only one. I too enjoy this game, it is a very good platform to build on. I agree the bugs are annoying, but hey, apparently there is loads of bugs in FIFA 11 and look at how big that game is! So I am happy with this, but it does need to be improved on year in year out to get the best game =D

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I still stand by my review. It's the best cricket game yet. Just disappointed by the total lack of post-release communication and follow-up. I thought we'd moved beyond that with Codemasters.

rosewt02

2nd XI Cricketer
IMO just play the game as it is, there are obvious flaws but if you try and ignore them then you can have - at least - a mess about with mates :p

azkhan

Associate Captain
Still enjoy playing this game:). Best cricket game for me since Cricket 2004! Love the tournaments in the game and at last enjoy test matches as the AI doesn?t go berserk like in Ashes 2009.:yes

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Still enjoy playing this game:). Best cricket game for me since Cricket 2004! Love the tournaments in the game and at last enjoy test matches as the AI doesn’t go berserk like in Ashes 2009.:yes

Unless you bat first! Then i find you can get knocked about abit. If the AI bats first i find you tend to get them out quite cheaply! I have adjusted the AI stats now in a way i find its as good a game as i can have. Fix the bugs in this one and give the fielding a complete overhaul, and i will defo buy IC2011.

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
IMO just play the game as it is, there are obvious flaws but if you try and ignore them then you can have - at least - a mess about with mates :p

I wish we could play it online. It is not the flaws but it is totally broken online. I mean it is unplayable.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
A lot of people paid money, our of their pocket, for the online game. But it's broken. Who do you think should be responsible for that? The consumers?

I don't see why we should even attempt to ignore these flaws.

Watson33

Club Cricketer
I'd also like to see an option to allow the keeper to stand up to the stumps to anybody who is rated medium-fast or slower. Obviously only for keepers who are rated 80 in the field or more, and should come at a price of the occasional 4 byes.

Users who are viewing this thread