Improvements For The Next Title

Sophie Hart

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After reading different comments regarding this game, I?m still lucky that I haven?t spent my money. I thought it should be something unique and interesting

azkhan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
After reading different comments regarding this game, I?m still lucky that I haven?t spent my money. I thought it should be something unique and interesting

The game is not that bad. I am not saying its perfect, yes a patch would be welcomed to sort out some minor problems with the game, but to be fair it?s the best cricket game on the consoles. I know we don?t have many to play but it?s a big improvement over Ashes 09. I don?t play online but I really enjoy playing it offline. Good Tournaments and better Ai (not the best but better) then their last game. Personally I think you?re missing out when you could buy it from the UK for ?18. Stop listening to others and try it for your self:)

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
The game is not that bad. I am not saying its perfect, yes a patch would be welcomed to sort out some minor problems with the game, but to be fair it?s the best cricket game on the consoles. I know we don?t have many to play but it?s a big improvement over Ashes 09. I don?t play online but I really enjoy playing it offline. Good Tournaments and better Ai (not the best but better) then their last game. Personally I think you?re missing out when you could buy it from the UK for ?18. Stop listening to others and try it for your self:)

Well said. It does have faults, but nothing to the level of ashes 09. Ide never not buy a game because of other peoples views. I LOVED the game "WET". But others thought it was rubbish. Its all about your own opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread